Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive visited the reptile park in alice springs that keeps some.... they are such cool little things.....

ive visited the reptile park in alice springs that keeps some.... they are such cool little things.....

yeah same here, and I saw them going at it.
I reckon there nocturnal displays is awsome!!! they have sand dune enclosures in side for bilby's and I think there were some Mala's aswell
great place

They have some (a couple) on display at the Australian Animal Zoo/Display thingy beside the Aquarium at Darling harbor in Sydney. I understand that they use similar husbandry techniques to the Alice Springs park.

I didn't think they were rare in the wild... just in captivity, and for good reason.

Same. Rex did a reptile display for us last year, and he let me hold one of the baby devils. It was adorable! :D

I didn't think they were rare in the wild... just in captivity, and for good reason.

They're not rare in the wild. When I was in the Territory on holidays four years ago I saw at least half a dozen wild ones, and that was without even looking for them!

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back