Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilK

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Obviously a BHP... but why so yellow?

Attachments

• disp_pic.jpg
    disp_pic.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 153
Well it appears to be a small white square with a red cross in the middle.

Looks very similar to the Bumblebee BHP. Where is that snake ?

Yep, its the Newcastle Knights chances of wining the NRL Premiership.................

and Im a knights fan ;(

Now there is a picture there........... its a nice NT / NQLDBHP, not yellow enough for a bumblebee but nice none the less

Last edited:
One of my mates at uni was at his friends place, and took a photo of this snake with his phone camera because he knows I like snakes. Asked about cost, and apparently the little guy only cost his lucky owner $300... So yellow..

$300 !!!!! Has he got any idea what he has got ?

I'm not sure. Owner does Vet as well, but is a year above me. I'll have a chat to him about it when I see him... For the record, erm, what has he got?

Well do a search on here for Bumblebee BHP and see how much fuss there is about that snake and you will see that what your mate has is VERY desireable.
I'll double his money for him :)

Whenever im talking to others(ppl who dont know otherwise) i never have any reptiles worth above about $200...

Then again i have no idea what stuff sells for illegally either, i would imagine it would have to be cheaper though.

Well do a search on here for Bumblebee BHP and see how much fuss there is about that snake and you will see that what your mate has is VERY desireable.
I'll double his money for him :)

Thats not a bumble bee! someone back me up here? its a standard NT/ QLD BHP. $300 is a bargain if its legit. These things used to live in my driveway.

I reckon that snake could easily go minimum a grand!!!
depending on age and sex it could just as easily be much more

Ah I see it now. Just its genetic make up. No reason it cant be yellowish, i mean coastals come in every colour and pattern imaginable. $300, bloody bargain :p

Nowhere near a bumblebee,but nice ,is it from Townsville?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back