SA Herp Group Meeting- Tues Sept 11th

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder to all SA Herpers about the monthly get together this tuesday! Also the obvious 4th anniversary of the Terrorist attack on New York.

Located on Kintore ave and starts at approx 7:30.

Anyway, does anybody know whats on the agenda for Tuesday's meeting? Will be there.
Regards,
Shawn

Dont know that I will make it, hubby working and parents away, hence no babysitters.

I will get there one day !!!!!

4 years already !! Doesnt seem that long ago ... Also only a few days till my birthday .... pm for the address to send gifts (lol).

Mrs I

xxxx

I would bring the older two, but bubs is a handfull she is 13 months and just started to walk and a very strong willed, spirited girl, not at all like her mother (lol).

Mrs I

xxx

Ok, well it would be great if you could make it! If you can, feel free to bring that P.barbata.. Did Matt sex it?

After a fight matt got hold of it, but couldnt really tell.

I might (if i am game to catch it) take it into Jason and Michel.

Mrs I

xx

feel free to bring that P.barbata.. Did Matt sex it?
i tried, but it is still quite small and i couldnt tell.... its a bit smaller than yours shawn..... and its EVIL! lol

i will be at the meeting....

and nicks right shawn it was 6 years ago! not 4! lol

I'll be there and it's Daniel doing something on lizards i think? right up your alley Shawn!

YAY! Sorry about the mistake with the date, wasnt a little sure.

Dont be sulk Matt, just pull the lizard out! Humps is scarier!

I'll be there! I think my friend will be bringing in her gravid beardie again to get looked over again. She seemed to get quite plump and then thinned down a little over the past week. No eggs were laid.

See ya there! :)

Sounds like it will be a good meeting.

If Daniel is online before the meeting, could you please tell us what the main topic is?

For those that are interested,
For the meeting tonight Luke will be giving a quick talk on reptiles he's encountered on his travels in Qld.
Following that I'll be doing a talk on Keeping Knob-tail Geckos.

Daniel

YAY, Knobtailed Geckos.
Smooth, Rough? or All in general Daniel?

I can bring my pair in if your interested Daniel?

Your right Rockdragon, it should be a good meeting. Would be nice to put faces to names though. Rockdragon, are you bringing anything in? Would love to see some Redbarreds.... Tawny's are nice, had some in the past...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back