Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coluberconstricter

Not so new Member
Reaction score
index.php
Ok, I might be getting a new snake some time (centralian Bredli) and i was wondering of some nice names to call him.:rolleyes:

put morelia spilota bredli into an anagram solver and see what words you come up with. You may find a name within her species name :D

If I get a bredli, He's going to be called Butters... bred n butter etc... but stolen Butters from southpark

Ellie, morris, emile, lori, spiro and limp (LOL) were just a few from an anagram solver.

If your getting a male call him Todd (Todd River) or Alice (Alice Springs) if it's a girl.

i just got a female bredli and i was deciding between Manda or Anko (both characters from naruto) but then i played blue dragon and decided to call her Kluke. its got a pop to it.
ive also had a ferret called disco and ive always liked dynamite aswell

My girl is called Anaya, came up when we had one tired child trying to say Naraya. I liked it and as my snake still had no name at the time it just seem to fit.;)

My girl is called Anaya, came up when we had one tired child trying to say Naraya. I liked it and as my snake still had no name at the time it just seem to fit.;)
kids come up with the best names my 5 year old named her spotted incy pincy:rolleyes:

my spotted python is called Isis, just seemed to think of it and it stuck lol.
Wait till you get him/her and see if any names come up..
Good luck, kai

Hi my childrens python is piper, diamonds are hunter and kaley,bredli is bindi and the bhp I'm getting will be squeeze.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back