Centralian blue tongues

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Would love to see pics of your Centralian blue tongues...please post away those that have them.

Will anyone be breeding them this season?

:0)

This is the only one I have in photobucket,will add a few more tomorrow,they have been mating so only time will tell.
IMG_1817.jpg

I want a melanistic bluey but I ain't forking out $1,900 for one.

Gawwwww....what a sweetie! Would love to see more pics. Can you put me on the list for a couple of babies if you are lucky enough to have some born this season?

saz, if you end up having to get some shipped let me know, i'l probably get 1 or 2 and can split freight.

Will do Hornet. Hopefully someone out there will have some babies for sale this season.

Hi Saz,
Yes, will have some bubs this season. Still have a few from last. They are one of the nicest lizards going.
I've never posted pic's on this site but if you pm me with your e-mail address I can send you some pic's of parents and bubs.
Cheers

that for bubs or last years juvies? I think they are one of the best species of blueys, you dont keep westerns aswell do you?

Hi,
Hornet they are last seasons.
I'll send you some pic's now saz.
Cheers

Centralians

Hi
here's some of mine. Keep em like shinglebacks and you'll have no worries. They also have the odd habit of eating as much of their own sloughed skin as possible, even if its still partially attached to their bodies!

Tiliqua

centralians2.jpg

centraltongue.jpg

Aridcage.jpg

Awesome pics!! They are like humbug lollies!!

Hi,
Are you sure you sent me the correct e-mail address because when I sent it, it returned in error.

western blue tongues

BWANA....do you or do you know anyone that has western bluey,s.......best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back