Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol what great pics lol cheers and Blood wahahaha lol please keep them coming
cheers Jody

I got tagged on the forehead at the vets today my 7-8 foot diamond.
She gave me no warning and apparently objected to being given an ultrasound. :)
No pics as the vet didn't have a camera (first thing i asked for)but i have two nice puncture wounds, some little ones and some drag marks :)
Love at first bite (well first bite from her anyway).

Pitbulls don't have lockjaw, its a myth (there are plenty of dogs with stronger jaws than a pitbulls) but anyway, I had a bluey latch onto my ear once. I didn't appreciate that at all.

Oh yay I got something to look forward to when I get a snake lol
Please tell me it doen't hurt as much as it does from a cockatoo bite.?
Do you have to get any treatment for a bite?

i got eaten a few weeks back by my 1m BHP, she swallowed my whole thumb and half my palm before i could get her off... everytime i attempted to remove her she bit down harder lol was so funny and hurty at the same time lol

only got photos on my phone though sorry

Please tell me it doen't hurt as much as it does from a cockatoo bite.?
Do you have to get any treatment for a bite?

Doesn't hurt (suppose it depends where it gets you) it's over before you realise you've been bitten.
A cockatoo bite hurts ALOT more (even a cockatiel does).
Treatment? Maybe a photo and some dettol ;)

Pics

I got tagged on the forehead at the vets today my 7-8 foot diamond.
She gave me no warning and apparently objected to being given an ultrasound. :)
No pics as the vet didn't have a camera (first thing i asked for)but i have two nice puncture wounds, some little ones and some drag marks :)
Love at first bite (well first bite from her anyway).

Soory mate but........pics or it did not happen;):lol:

haha ive read sooo many times snake bites dont hurt as much as like a cockatoo bite.. and ive gotta say ive had my fair share of those.. and cockatiels .. even budgies could neva get the buggers to just sit on my finger they always bite.

so i guess its something to look foward to.. but im guessing as long as it dosnt bite and latch on ill prolly just be a girl and sook it off :p

olive bite. my hand isnt the same anymore. must have some tissue damage internally as its still swallon compared to my other hand.:cry::cry:

Attachments

• tiny bite.JPG
    tiny bite.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 120
olive bite. my hand isnt the same anymore. must have some tissue damage internally as its still swallon compared to my other hand.:cry::cry:

cound slike it could be infected, did you give it a good scrub afterwards? if it has been a day or 2 and it is red and swallon i'd suggest you go to the doctor as you dont want an abscess to build up.

nothing major, just a love bite from my male bredli that has a severe attitude problem! Hes about 5ft.....

bredlibite.jpg

my neighbour met my 8.5foot coastal

my neighbourgot a love bite from my coastal, he didnt even flinch!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 74
Blood

Plenty of good pics. As long as there is sufficient blood in the pic it all counts. No good people saying I got tagged but sorry no pic (did'nt have a camera).:lol: You have snakes - you will get bitten - you should have a camera (if not to take tag pics at least to record your snakes change as it grows);)

my daughter got a nice bite last night....................very close to her eye.

She wiped the blood away before i could get the camera, it's only small but it has bruised up nicely today.

:shock: i hope you all learnt a lesson from that, imagine how bad you would feel if your daughter lost her sight :(

Down the hatch the finger goes and she wears it so well

Attachments

• casey TAGGED 003 crop.jpg
    casey TAGGED 003 crop.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 109
  • casey TAGGED 004 crop.jpg
    casey TAGGED 004 crop.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 83
my lacey bit my mate i know its not a snake but thought
i would show it anyway.

sam

Attachments