Wierdest thing just happened

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing just how many people don NOT appreciate the lungs they have.:x
I have a lung condition that I was born with, and I'm going on the transplant list for 2 lungs AND I'm only 15:cry:

I get REALLY annoyed with people that smoke. Its a waist of life, I recon

im with trouble and chris cool your 17 what are you doing smoking

This is a couple of years ago at the beach, this old lady walked by and really forced a fake cough and said " I don't like to passive smoke " to which my mother replied " Well buy your own " LOL

smoking is dirty :evil:
it gives me asthma - there is nothing worse than second hand smoke.
Chris I agree with scorps - what are you doing smoking?

still its pretty cool when you get free stuff lol

did you get a ntoe wiht them asking you to do anything, hahah some basic psychology is that when someone gives you somethign you feel more oblidged to do somethign for them. i would have expected it would have said please accept these cigars blah blah blah if you would like to purchase some more please come to (insert website here). sorta thing. or please accept our gift. if you have time could you please take 5 mins out of your time to fill our this survey. hehe that sorta thing.

they got back to me and it was just a mistake dont know how my address got there tho, could be trying to get more customers

they got back to me and it was just a mistake dont know how my address got there tho, could be trying to get more customers

hahah probably purchased your address from someone i had some weird chinese business owner who said he purshased my email address from some sale site on the internet. hahah he started sending me all of his business stuff. im like who are you???? seems if you know where to look you can find anything.

GIVE UP...you'll have more money for your reptiles!!

Actually that's how my partner got me to give up smoking two years ago. After I got my first pair of geckos I desperately wanted to get another pair. The deal was that if I gave up smoking I could have as many as I wanted.

Don't think he had really thought that through...I'm sure he has at times wished I carried on smoking...certainly would have been cheaper LMAO!!

Thankfully my passion for animals outweighted my passion for smoking and from the day I gave up I haven't slipped up once. I guess you just have to find something that really motivates you.

I didn't realise how much it makes everything smell. I got handed some reports the other day and the paper STANK of ciggies, they had been in the office of a heavy smoker. I still quite like the smell of ciggie smoke, so it doesn't bother me, just really surprised me how obvious it is to non-smokers.

yup, thats why i wanna quit, more money for herps:p These are free tho so all good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back