Next VHS Meeting - Friday 5 October 2007

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VHS1

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder to folk that the next Meeting of the Victorian Herpetological Society will be held Friday 5th October 2007 at the Monash University. (See www.vhs.com.au for full details).

The guest speaker for the meeting will be Geoff Heard. Geoff will be talking to us about a wide range of topics that cover Southern Bell Frogs, Carpet Pythons and Pink Tailed Worm Lizards spanning from the last five years in various field-based projects.

So please come and see Geoff talk on "Herpetological adventures in the South East: from Carpet Pythons to the Bell Frogs, from Bundoora to the Big Desert"

As usual there will be the VHS auction and pizza and soft drinks will be served.

The meeting starts at 7.00PM with free entry for VHS members and a $5.00 entry fee for non-members.

Let us know if you intend to attend so we have a rough idea for catering purposes and please try to bring as many of your newer herping buddies and introduce them to the Society.

How about having a look around your home or work for any items which may be suitable for donation to the Auction. Remember it does not have to be herp related and will serve the dual purpose of relieving you of some “pre loved” items and helping the Society. You may also like to try your local pet shop – we’ll certainly give them a plug on the night. Remember if you are donating animals – we must know beforehand.

I look forward to meeting up with as many of you as possible.

Good health, good luck, good seasons and happy herping.

Kevin

Next VHS Meeting - Friday 5th October 2007

For all of those attending the VHS meeting this Friday night, please follow the link to our website to see the items that will be auctioned.

http://www.vhs.com.au/pages/Auction_Items_Meeting3_2007.pdf

We will update this listing as more items are promised.

Please contact us if you are coming to the meeting and have something that you could donate to the VHS for the auction.

Look forward to seeing many of you on the night.

i am going look for a big bloke with a chin strap beard and goatee, ill be wearing a hat for sure and dark glass maybe a balaclava, nah j/k will be wearing a hat though i have an ugly head

Has anyone else received the mag yet? Hope it comes soon...

i will come.
was a good feed last time and an interesting talk. my expectations are high.....:)

I was going to go but I've been feeling sick all day...
Eat lots of pizza for me!!

I was going to go but I've been feeling sick all day...
Eat lots of pizza for me!!

just came back from it....those pizzas were really good
didnt get em till the end of the whole night tho....but i dont care!!!

just came back from it....those pizzas were really good
didnt get em till the end of the whole night tho....but i dont care!!!
Yeah last time I was starving by the end cos I didn't have dinner beforehand!
Anything particularly interesting to tell?

uuummm....not really, just on inland carpets, southern bell frogs, death adders in vic. that turned out to be mud adders....A coastal auctioned off for $400!!! not that great lookin either
but the night was still pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back