Reptiles Aus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who Gets Reptiles Australia

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi every1 I was wondering, who gets Reptiles Australia mag here.
When is the next 1 due out, I thought it came out monthly:?

Well take the poll for me
Thanks
Trouble

You need an option for... sometimes i do.... sometimes i don't..... depends on what's in there really.

i get each mag, and i hang out for the next one to be released but i'm getting a bit dissapointed with some of the pic quality and the thickness of the mag. i also think that charging more for the last issue was a raught.

Come on Ren. It was a special edition. It was dedicated to GTP's. They are over priced so why shouldn't the mag for that issues follow tradition :lol: :lol:

I have every one. I think they are great. We are only still young in the herping sector, and compared th the first Vol, I think they have an excellent job.

I brought my first one last month ( the GTP special ) but will be getting it from now on , also found a local pets shop with heaps of back issues so been stocking up on the old ones too ...

I got a subscription last christmas and will definately be renewing it.

l have every single copy from the first one to the latest one, and it would be good if they could just stick to Australian Reptile's, not Exotics from overseas.

i cant get it anywhere in melb
even tho i havnt really looked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back