Sparkling Diamonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think she looks fantastic... our coastal shed last night and I just love that velvet softness they get straight after.
Donski, you have a beautiful snake and you should be proud of her :D

I guess posting on forums you open yourself up a little. I just want to say thanks for all the PM's I have had in support and to the nice comments most people have made. I came here for help and received it, thanks, but also received abuse. I wont post any further and will leave this forum. I have contact details for those people that can help me so thank you to those.

don't worry about the few narrow minded people that just don't get it, for starters you are in the uk, therefore it's got nothing to do with us what you have, we should just enjoy your pics like i'm sure you enjoy ours, don't leave the site, because in the end it has some great members that will stand by you and enjoy the pics you post,

if you read this pm me

Thanks guys.. this has more to do with the help I needed with my Olive python hatchlings on another thread.. I guess it was my own naivity.. but your support has been much appreciated.
Don

Beautiflu Snake

I guess posting on forums you open yourself up a little. I just want to say thanks for all the PM's I have had in support and to the nice comments most people have made. I came here for help and received it, thanks, but also received abuse. I wont post any further and will leave this forum. I have contact details for those people that can help me so thank you to those.

I think your snake is just Beautiful:D. And i don't think you should leave. I have had alot of help from the ppl here. Most of them are really good guys. Just ignore the bad comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back