Another Gecko Thread (Warning: Contains Adult Material)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreliaMatt

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
:D

this is the female that laid recently.... shes back into it straight away!
i introduced them to each other again and she came straight upto him within 20 seconds licking him and waving her tail in the air.... then he did the usual biting bit and then hopped on!

theyre still going now as i type! thats 35mins solid hes been "on" for.... lucky man!

pics or it didnt happen? here they are.... sorry the first one is taken through filthy glass! lol

:)

HamishAndPenelopeMating24-10-200701.jpg

HamishAndPenelopeMating24-10-200702.jpg

"she came straight upto him within 20 seconds licking him and waving her tail in the air.... "

Horny Skan..... hehe

Nice mate, more eggs on the way no doubt good stuff

they just stopped this round.....

not a bad effort at nearly 45 mins!

i bet hes gonna go straight to sleep! lol

Love the colour of that male, congrats on the eggs and hope they hatch for ya

thanks kratos!

my other female is gravid aswell (the hypo one in my avatar) so will be interesting to see what colours i get this season from him and the light girl and also him and the dark girl!

i cant wait!

so do you keep them on and off with each other to get them to mate just like you do with snakes ?

just shift the male between females as needed..... out of breeding season they are all housed together as a trio.... then first one of the season to be gravid stays in the big tank and the male and the other female get moved.... then the male just gets shifted between the 2 as needed.... if they are both gravid and laying at the same time the male has a small solitary tank that he will go in....

;)

Ok thanks matt,might take my male out for a few days and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back