Darwins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOOHOOO !!!!
On the list arnt we mark , yes thats rite we r on the list??
(trying to use jedi mind trick)
SUM?

Awesome, Congrats Mark,

WOOOOHOOO !!!!
On the list arnt we mark , yes thats rite we r on the list??
(trying to use jedi mind trick)
SUM?

I sure that they have there list in the correct order,

Absolutly awesome pics Mark, I bet U guys will be the proud parents of some little beauties,

again congrats

AAAArrr Mr Ramsayi you pour bugger,youll never make it with the big boys,those snakes look like mutants,their genes are fryed son,better give them to your uncle zulu to look after matey.:):):):):):):)

I suppose I could give them to you Zulu but then the bhps would have to go hungry :cry:

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.Its goig to be a longggggggg 2 months :shock:

Tahnks for the update mark, i cant wait to see the hatchies.

Nice work Rammers!

If only QLD Parks and Wildlife were as understanding as other states when it came to selling these white beauties.

Cheers,

Nick

congrats ramsayi.

you said she isn't a big girl, out of interest, exactly how big is she? what kind of minimum weight did u try and get her to before pairing her up?

Your so lucky, Congratulations and good luck with the incubation. How much will you be letting these go for?

cheers,

Jason

that female pic just become my wall paper hope you dont mind god thats awsome

Congrats Ramsayi,
all the best with them,
Cheers
Adam

great work mate!

just wondering what the going price is for these now still around the 6k mark for a hatchy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back