UFO's, Aliens & Ghosts do you believe?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ufo's, Aliens and Ghosts do you believe

• Yes, I believe

Votes: 35 29.2%
  • No way

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Possible, universe is too big for us to be alone

Votes: 44 36.7%
  • I am secretly an alien

Votes: 31 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are at least 13 aliens who use this site. We should have you deported :p

Are you discriminating against aliens, Yellowtamarin?
Aliens have rights (if they existed).

I don't beleive in ghosts or aliens, but I do believe in God and Satan and angels and demons.

Yeah we had this sort of thread not long ago,

Put me in the believers bucket,

We would have to be insanely arrogant to think we are the only ones in the universe!

i have lived in many haunted houses, both gentle and nasty. i have seen polterguists in action and have spent many years studying and practicing how to release earth-bound souls. magic is also possible,, and is in fact nothing more than focusing and bending your will. just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. :p

Weird.. Wonder what would happen if someone tried to hold it still or just plain took the swing away XD.

LOL, It might be a bad idea to try that. Little kids can throw quite a tantrum, I'd hate to see what that one could do :shock:. Can you imagine if it becomes a bully, lol, all these little kids just bouncing into the air and getting thrown around on the play equipment, lunch money dissappearing........:lol:

Freaky. Ooooly Ooooly Ooooly
" And Then I Saw It's Face...and Now Im A Believer....no Sorry, Now Im Soiled For Life."

Its True Its All True. Im An Alien. How Did You Find Out. I Was Abducted 1 Time When I Was Ten. They Tested Me And Poked Me And Probed Me. Ive Got This Chip In My Head And My Heart And My Downstairs. And At Night They All Buzz For 1 Minute. They Are Keeping A Tab On Me. They Take Me Up There 1 Time Every 2 Years To Makesure All Is Well. They Look Like A Human To Start With. Then When We Get Into The Spaceship They Change To There Normal Form. They Are Krakens. Giant Squid Like Creatures That Have Lost Of Hands. Its Filthy But Im Used To It. Anyway They Put Me In A Deep Sleep And I Can Do What Ever I Want In The Sleep. Its Quite Fun.
The Aliens Arent That Smart Overall. They Just No How To Build Stuff. When They Where Doing Tests To Start With They Where Measuring My Weight And All And They Measured Each Individual Limb. They Where Like 9+9+18+18=67. Stupid Things They Are But They Managed To Turn Me Into 1 Of Them

I Believe In Other Life Forms. Ghosts And Aliens And All Of The Above.

Its All Different For Everybody. Everyone Is Sort Of In There On Parallel Time Frame Where Different Things Happen.

There Is No Need To Be Scared Of My Or The Rest Of My Kind.
"we Come In Piece After We Kill You All" Mwahaha
"kill All Humans, Kill All Humans"

Jmo
Cheerio Lads
Matt... The Alien You Didnt Know Existed Until Now

Well, Matt, Im certainly glad Im not the only one, thanks for coming out.

so rednut you wanna join me in that killing rampage :p
i seriously do belive but isnt it funny that most sitings are in most unpopulated areas. i guess they are just shy but i can tell you im not.
"KILL, DESTROY, KILL, DESTROY"

Are you discriminating against aliens, Yellowtamarin?
Aliens have rights (if they existed).
It's the law. If they have the proper citizenship it's okay, but then they wouldn't be aliens anymore. Perhaps they are on temporary visas.

i wonder if they'd pass that new citizenship test?

EDIT: come to think of it howard would just blame societies problems on them, and thats even before pauline hanson gets on her high horse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back