Canberra - QBN - Coffee and Chat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlessbard

Reaction score
Hiya Folks,

I know there are a lot of ACT members out there and I know there was a bit of interest in meeting up in the past.

How do people feel about a coffee and chat some time in Nov?

Regards,

Andrew

Count me in if my wheels are fixed.... happy to go to Canberra...
Queanbeyan here..

yes, lets set a date and place, then anyone who wants to come has the venue and timeframe. Also others can check the post and find out and perhaps decide to join us.

We could probably have it at my place on a weekend or something, we are just moving into a new premises so that would be fine.

Weekends seem as though they will be easiest for everyone, lets say an afternoon tea, 1400 or 1500 time on a Saturday

??

that timeframe would suit me, I do all my running around like a chook with my head cut off on saturday mornings, so a sit down with a cuppa would be great at that time of the arvo :) though i can work around pretty much anything else on a weekend, as long as i have my saturday morning to do 'stuff'

cmclean, I too am in QBN, if you need a ride, just let me know and we can work something out!!

Thanks Slothhead for putting forward your place as a venue for coffee and chat. You will just have let us all know where the new premises will be.

Count me in for Saturday, and 1400 is a good time for most I would think. As Angua says, a lot of running around on Saturday mornings,,,

Canberra - QBN - Coffee and Chat

Thanks SlothHead, that's a mighty kind offer.

We are available both this weekend and next, just give us a date and an address.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

we just had a bus load of us down there two weeks ago :lol:

Well we werent in the special pony club, so we will just have our own (if there was a snob smiley this is where i would be using it)

Well after many hours, we are now in the new place. millions of boxes to unpack now.

Ok well 1400 this saturday is fine for me.

Address now is 2 Geeves Court, Charnwood.

If we could get a bit of an indication of numbers that would help. This way we can organise a bit of food. etc

Would love to come Sloth, will bring food/plate if you need help that way!

Yeah bring the kids, the dogs havent been fed for a while. Yeah kids are no problems.

And yeah if any one who wants to come just bring a small nibbly or something or other plate, that will sort it out.

I will make sure we have milk, sugar, coffee, tea, and cups, and obviously the hot water.

And if any one needs to get in contact with me, number is 0407 015 739

Cheers

This Saturday's not good for me, sorry I won't be there. :(

Well we werent in the special pony club, so we will just have our own (if there was a snob smiley this is where i would be using it)

Well after many hours, we are now in the new place. millions of boxes to unpack now.

Ok well 1400 this saturday is fine for me.

Address now is 2 Geeves Court, Charnwood.

If we could get a bit of an indication of numbers that would help. This way we can organise a bit of food. etc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHCHARNWOODHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

hehehehe, Charnwood, better lock your doors or you'll be calling yoursselves 'We DON'T Have It All'

Hey, 1400 is good, we can bring along a plate of something also.

So count us in for 2 people, well at least one people and me ;)

Yeah no hassles,

call us if you have any troubles finding the place.

and when you come in the drive way, walk through the gate on the right, the other way you are likely to lose a limb to the dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back