my snake left me something

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve6610

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i was putting some coastals into their new cages yesterday and one was a little hungry, i had fed them all the day before just in case, but this one wanted more, if you look closely you can see the tooth still in my hand, i've had a few teeth left in me before, but normally find them a few days later, ok here are the pics, she got me twice, and there is blood :shock::shock:

zobobite6165.jpg

zobobite6177.jpg

can you see the tooth................................

zobobitetooth6172.jpg

zobotooth6173.jpg

zobotooth6174.jpg

and after i extracted the offending pressent she left me..................

zobotooth6179.jpg

nice tooth, do you keep them?

unreal:shock::lol: dec is spinning out as i type this (is steve ok wheres the tooth)
oh well just another love bite hey lol:D

you want jay, i can't wait until granite tags you,

:lol: good point khagan, everything apart from round white eggs..........

unreal:shock::lol: dec is spinning out as i type this (is steve ok wheres the tooth)
oh well just another love bite hey lol:D

tell my little mate i'm ok, steve will recover,

:lol:, yes, i hope a certain visiting coastal doesn't give me a love bite, :shock:

:lol:pmsl, now that I have to be there for. (I can be your early warning system) lol

:shock: yes but this time please yell, don't just point :lol::lol:

and trust me, the chances are you will be here, i hope...............

you'll have to let me know when, I can't wait.
And yes this time I will make sure to say something even if its a grunt or something resembling speech.

:lol: that would be good,

yes, i'll give you a call when it happens, i know how much you want to see me get really tagged, :lol:

It's not that I wanna see you get tagged, it just makes the visit that much more exciting. BTW off subject how's miss sassy's bubs goin?

LMAO.... I got all excited and thought there was more eggs but this is just as good!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I should play nice you'll be looking after my other half whilst hes puking in the side walks very shortly :lol:

It's not that I wanna see you get tagged, it just makes the visit that much more exciting. BTW off subject how's miss sassy's bubs goin?

:shock: you enjoy seeing me get tagged,

they are doing great, but they are a pain,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back