Bredli vs Mr Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOHOO, that's what i like to see, lots of blood:shock: Well done MrB, good to see you had the camera armed and ready to go.

Can't wait till my girl grows up and get's me:lol:

Nice one MrBredli! It's always good to start the morning off with some claret :)

have you been finger painting mr b?
any pics of painting fully finished?

I just like the way most replies start with Hahahahah..............
Nice pics MrB.........

Oh my god!! I'm glad I just finished eatting!! I couldn't even read the post coz I can't stand the sight of blood!! Think I'll stick to my adorable little beardies for now!

good one MrB.
why do you always have to take everything one step too far? ;)

Haha nice shots mate.

Had a Diamond do the same thing to me a while back.. Pulled teeth out a month later.

By the way nice Jungle..

Great pics mrB, gives me a good laugh at the end of a boring day. :lol:

Hmmmm.... are all you guys laughing at me or with me? :evil:;):)

We're all laughing with you honey.. I promise!!
laughing-smiley-014.gif

We're all laughing with you honey.. I promise!!
laughing-smiley-014.gif

Well that's ok then. ;)

In actual fact none of my adult bredli are aggressive. They can all be handled without fear of a bite. It was completely my fault and due to me simply being lazy. I had just started thawing some rodents and was checking on the snakies whilst waiting for the rodents to warm up. I noticed the male was lying on top of the female and it was very noticable that she is gravid, so i thought i'd better get him out of there. Rather than wash my hands first i just picked him up and held his head (as i knew he would have bitten me (a lot harder as it turns out) if he tasted the rats on my hands). Anyways, he didn't like being restrained and it was when i released him into his new enclosure that he whipped around and grabbed me on the hand. He got my finger a few seconds later when i was trying to push him fully into the enclosure. As the pic shows, it was really only a half-hearted bite, and was completely defensive, rather than aggressive or a food response.

I actually copped a much worse bite from a larger female a while back which was a food response. She got me on the same spot on my hand but she had a really good bite, and chomped down very hard quite a few times before i managed to get her to release. Now that bite was painful, this one wasn't too bad and was well worth the laugh, but in saying that, i would much preferred to have avoided the stress placed on the snake, so i do regret it somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back