Hypo Bredli - Hanging around

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmikk

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just had to take a pic of my little female hypo bredli, how has discovered an innovative way of comfortably hanging around.

Her 'boyfriend' got jealous so I had to get a pic of him too.

Here they are.

Attachments

• Kaa1.jpg
    Kaa1.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 189
  • Bobby1.jpg
    Bobby1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 120
Arrgh you have tape in your enclosure. Your game.

I know what you are saying, but I haven't had any problems with it. The reason I have it like that is they are both in a 1200x600x600 enclosure with a divider in the middle, so I didn't want any permanent fixtures put in until they are older and one of them then takes the whole enclosure.

You had a bad experience with snakes & tape?

WOW :shock: that female is one gorgeous Bredli.... beautiful unique markings and strong colour... you must be very pleased with her :D

Will be very exciting to see what the pair produce down the track ;)

Thanks Bitey, she is nice but in the flesh the male is spectacular

Swing, yeah I can't wait to get some offspring from them, but that will be a few years down the track unfortunately, but I am sure it will be worth the wait. For some reason the female photographs better than the male, but in the flesh he is lighter than her and shows more orange.

mrmikk.....fantastic looking snake.....although id remove that duct tape asap ! i know people that have had to have snakes euthanized because of it.

I am hearing you all on this duct tape, maybe I shouldn't tempt fate any longer, I'd hate for anything to happen to either of these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back