Funnest PM!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

indicus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wow; i really do get some odd PM's.....
What about yourself ???
How do i answer this?....hehehe
Sorry mate; you really do crack me up.... :lol:

greetings & salutations tree !

what i really dig are geckos, are there any kind of gecko that are easy to keep as a pet or are they tough to look after? also, do any kind of geckos like to be handled or are they all sensitive & secretive?

also is it possible for me to train attack snakes & have them patrol my kingdom? its more of a unit than a kingdom but im contemplating having some barrels of boiling oil on hand in case of an uprising. cant trust filthy foreigners, all bad eggs. especially the ones that cover their faces, they're hiding something, i dont know, maybe they're covered in warts or something, who cares. one day i'll write a book called "warty masked foreigners, the true story". i can put a hot babe on the cover, people will buy it no matter whats inside, i'll hire some 12 year old to write it or i'll send a note home to his mum. then i'll kick him in the ass & tell him to actually try next time. run the spellchecker over it & send it off to print, along with a foto of a ditzy blonde with a mask over her bazooka's.

anyhow back to the subject, can the attack snakes be fitted with helmets or any kind of weapon? like frickin laser beams attached to their frickin heads or something, or can they be trained to spit acid?

anyhow thanks for the reply, im cautious about getting one of these as a pet cos i know they'll involve commitment to look after. im looking for a pet with personality, that i can take out & handle etc. i dont want something that just sits behind the glass, i may as well just buy a fake one & tell visitors that he stays really still in order to avoid danger, and also cos he's made of plastic

commandar lieutenant @#$#@!@#@**%

Bahahah!!!:lol:

That's great ...I wish i got PM's like that:D

Ben

In your reply answer EVERY single question posed individually!!! like all the bits about geckoes PLUS all the bits about attack snakes and recommend one! maybe suggest another booby trap as that one could get messy.... and suggest he change the blond to Jessica Alba or something. you need to take these things seriously you never know.....i mean imagine if was using a stimmy as an attack python... when all along a little advice from you could have made him use a scrubby???? This guys future depends on you obviously!!!!

pure gold..... i want an attack snake!!!

interesting stuff Tremain :D

so what was your answer mate?

PM to indicus =
'also is it possible for me to train attack snakes & have them patrol my kingdom?
can the attack snakes be fitted with helmets or any kind of weapon? like frickin laser beams attached to their frickin heads or something, or can they be trained to spit acid?'

someone's been licking cane toads again :lol:

PMSL...

Ahhh.... there are some strange, strange people around these days...

LOL, npw thats a man / woman with both a vision and a plan.
Awesome!

i'd be his attack Camo for his Kingdom if i got to have a lazer beam attatched to my head :D
man i could zap so much stuff!!!!
i'd be like "oi!" *ZAP!!!* "yeeeeeaaaahhh....got ya!"

man i want a lazer now
do you reckon if i pull apart my lazer printer i could use the lazer to zap ******?
and how do i set it to stun???

Don't know gecko proCs, give it a go if it works I'l do it to mine and we can have lazer wars

I got this one.

"15 huh? :lol: maybe you still wear a nappy :lol:
go do your homework :D"

hahaha bitey
you are so on!
aye i'll build an obstacle course and everything
with lil hidey holes and a slip'n'slip so we can do some high speed lazer fire'n! :D
oh and a technicoloured giraffe just for the hell of it

Sweet !, I've got a lazer thermometer and my mums car says lazer on it so I will ripp them apart too and we can have dual lazers.

awesome, awesome *nods*
we gotta film it though
coz this battle is gonna be an epic one on a mass scale!
:D:D:D
i'll go a ripp off a bunch of lazer lables tie em together and TA DA!!!
a lazer GRENADE!! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back