Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eladidare

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just got off the phone to Tim, i asked him about female olives last night and it will be here by wednesday. How good is that!
He was very organised, rang me straight away, made everything so much easier than it usually is.
U.R.S, couldnt recommend the place high enough!
if you want a top quality animal with minimum fuss and a fair price go see Tim!

cheers
Ryan

just got off the phone to Tim, i asked him about female olives last night and it will be here by wednesday. How good is that!
He was very organised, rang me straight away, made everything so much easier than it usually is.
U.R.S, couldnt recommend the place high enough!
if you want a top quality animal with minimum fuss and a fair price go see Tim!

cheers
Ryan

I'll second that
Sandee :)

Yes they are great to do business with, quick and efficient service, and great animals in excellent condition.

spiral-of course you get to meet her

shes 6ft, but we have 4 black heads within 7ft-9ft and a bigger prossie.
but i get to see your coastals!!!

yo sweet deal on the olive{ liasis oliveacus}. they are a realy beautifull snake to have but i have read that they are hard to breed cause they have to have the right enviroment that they are use to

under the right conditions they'll breed, just like other snakes i guess

hey i just checked the site out and i looks pretty sweet they have got a few pythons i like there so i think i might get 1 in a few weeks if im good for me dad otherwise i miss out i guess

spiral-of course you get to meet her

shes 6ft, but we have 4 black heads within 7ft-9ft and a bigger prossie.
but i get to see your coastals!!!

Awesome!!!

But why would you want to meet my coastals??? They are digusting horrible and boring looking things that should only be used as BHP food :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Theres also a lovely beardie here that loves hugs :D

How long now til you're up here???

ill be up in about 3 weeks
coastals will always be my favs!
ill say hi to the beardie, dunno about hugging him but, lizards arent really my thing

But why would you want to meet my coastals??? They are digusting horrible and boring looking things that should only be used as BHP food

I agree

Oh, and congrats on the Olives... if you're going to do some gentle skaarfing, sort out a rabbit supplier ASAP. Perhaps look at piglets as a viable alternative.

-h

"But why would you want to meet my coastals??? They are digusting horrible and boring looking things that should only be used as BHP food "

Damn Straight......lol

and yes URS are great to deal with.

Please don't quote me out of context...

I clearly love coastals and really despise (sp?) the way some people go on about them on here...

Ahh thats right..... as long as you are ready for a nice nth qld welcome party then it should be all ok...

And what number did you buy???

Please don't quote me out of context...

I clearly love coastals and really despise (sp?) the way some people go on about them on here...

Ahh thats right..... as long as you are ready for a nice nth qld welcome party then it should be all ok...

And what number did you buy???

Oh ok, I thought we'd had a convert....

-H

I must be the odd one out..

Didn't buy animals though, bought equipment and will not again.

Some nice looking reps though, pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back