Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve6610

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
took these pics last night of my guys, i'm very happy with the amount of or lack of black that they have at the moment, these should turn out very nice,

i'd like to hear from a couple hypo breeders what they think of these 3, and no, i'm not calling them hypos as i know how much they can change, but i've seen some hypos posted that had more black then 2 of these,

my male i bred,

cherokee6237.jpg

the pair i bought from a lady that just had one pair of coastals,

napolianskarff6225.jpg

orlaskarffed6223.jpg

orla6199.jpg

napolean6201.jpg

napolean6205.jpg

napoleanskaffed6226.jpg

orlaskarff6213.jpg

napolean6209.jpg

*smacks steve on the hand*

You photos don't do them justice!!! If you give those coastals to me I'll take better photos for you :lol:

Anyway you know what I think of them.... it would be good to hear what some hypo breeders think....

*sits and waits for the usual dirty, boring, ugly coastal brigade to step in*

i know what your saying abbott75, how can you say you hate coastals when they have the most different patterns and colours of any one type of snake, i understand some being called ugly, i have a couple that i think are ugly, as far as i'm concerned those that state they hate coastals and they should be fed to other snake just are showing how childish they really are, just imagine if somebody came on and said they just killed 4 wild coastals they found in their shed because they were ugly, i bet those that advertize their hatred of coastals would be the first ones jumping on their backs, :lol: lets face it, most that say they hate coastals really just hate some of the coastal owners, :lol::lol::lol:

thanks lucas, you should see them in person, they had 9 exactly the same, i'm just sorry they only had 2 left when i got these 2, but hoping to get some more this season............

*smacks steve on the hand*

You photos don't do them justice!!! If you give those coastals to me I'll take better photos for you :lol:

Anyway you know what I think of them.... it would be good to hear what some hypo breeders think....

*sits and waits for the usual dirty, boring, ugly coastal brigade to step in*

:lol: i know cass, just took them last night under fluros more as feeding pics then colour pics, they are stunning up close, ( for a coastal )

Well i suppose I could let you have one... considering my 'Mr Jiggy' from Steve is looking exactly like the first pic but even less black ;).... bet you wish you didn't sell him to me huh Steve :lol:

i know what your saying abbott75, how can you say you hate coastals when they have the most different patterns and colours of any one type of snake, i understand some being called ugly, i have a couple that i think are ugly, as far as i'm concerned those that state they hate coastals and they should be fed to other snake just are showing how childish they really are, just imagine if somebody came on and said they just killed 4 wild coastals they found in their shed because they were ugly, i bet those that advertize their hatred of coastals would be the first ones jumping on their backs, :lol: lets face it, most that say they hate coastals really just hate some of the coastal owners, :lol::lol::lol:

thanks lucas, you should see them in person, they had 9 exactly the same, i'm just sorry they only had 2 left when i got these 2, but hoping to get some more this season............

No we hate the owners and the animals equally. The variations just go to show how much there is to think are ugly.

lucas and cass, :lol: pics or it didn't happen, but i'm still keeping them,

lucas your welcome up anytime you want to visit,

Well i suppose I could let you have one... considering my 'Mr Jiggy' from Steve is looking exactly like the first pic but even less black ;).... bet you wish you didn't sell him to me huh Steve :lol:

maybe, but i know i can always get him back for breeding if needed,

Hey Steve... and Swing.

Which brigade is bigger the 'anti coastal' or the 'anti Steve' Birgade :lol:?

No we hate the owners and the animals equally. The variations just go to show how much there is to think are ugly.

they must be ugly seeing as i can't breed enough to keep up with the orders,

shame those bredlis don't sell as well hey, i remember a pm asking my advice on how to sell bredlis as they couldn't sell them last year.................

maybe thats why others hate coastals and the breeders,

Dude the Anti Steve Brigade is waaaaaaay bigger than the Anti Coastal Brigade.....

If another breeder (and well known rival) was breeding them people would be grovelling at his feet telling him how wonderful he was to breed such beautiful coastals.... go figure huh :lol:

Steve that was a bit low :shock::lol:

Gordo I'll buy as many bredli's as I can afford from you anyday ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back