Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen those 2 "almost" patternless coastals in person... Napolean & Orla visited me for a few days on the way to Steves and they are sooooo gorgeous in person!! Napolean was always curious n what I was doing and he's soooo adorable!
The colours are just awesome and the black spots just look like someone has goteen a black felt tip pen and dabbed spots here and there!!
Awwww and Cherokee is just looking more handsome every day!! Can't wait to see em again at xmas time!!

Cheers,
Mell

p.s. Chloe said she'll stay outside and play with the dogs hehehe...

they must be ugly seeing as i can't breed enough to keep up with the orders,

shame those bredlis don't sell as well hey, i remember a pm asking my advice on how to sell bredlis as they couldn't sell them last year.................

maybe thats why others hate coastals and the breeders,

Hahaha

Love you too Steve *Mwah*

Sales seem to be better this year, i have half a dozen orders already. Just hope she lays for me otherwise there will be a few disapointed people.

Steve,
Nice "HYPO'S" - at least thats what I call them.
Coastals are the best - not only for temperament but the variation is colouring as well.
Keep up the good work.....

sorry cass, i know how much you like bredlis, but come on, they are no where as nice as coastals, and some of the ugly bhp's and woma's getting around, :lol: and those ugly darwins,

love you to gordo, but you always seem to take enjoyment of having a go at me only on this site, why is that? your nice on other sites? u pm me for advice and then attack me on here again.........

:shock: 6 orders, wow thats great, :lol:

I have seen those 2 "almost" patternless coastals in person... Napolean & Orla visited me for a few days on the way to Steves and they are sooooo gorgeous in person!! Napolean was always curious n what I was doing and he's soooo adorable!
The colours are just awesome and the black spots just look like someone has goteen a black felt tip pen and dabbed spots here and there!!
Awwww and Cherokee is just looking more handsome every day!! Can't wait to see em again at xmas time!!

Cheers,
Mell

p.s. Chloe said she'll stay outside and play with the dogs hehehe...

hi mell, yes they enjoyed their visit and i'm glad you looked after them when i was driving around, it saved me lots of stress,

napolean is still the same, he always comes out for a look, they are going to be nice no matter what,

cool, can't wait to show you the others in person, but tell chloe she has to come inside for a look, :lol:

steve - beautiful coastals as always!

wariukazi - bredli.... theyre ok i guess

Steve,
Nice "HYPO'S" - at least thats what I call them.
Coastals are the best - not only for temperament but the variation is colouring as well.
Keep up the good work.....

thanks paula, they are nice and i'll keep getting pics to see how they colour up,

yes i agree, coastals have the most variation in any snake, so to state you hate "coastals" is so stupid...........

it was nice to see your collection last week and i'm glad you came through the storm ok.............

hi mell, yes they enjoyed their visit and i'm glad you looked after them when i was driving around, it saved me lots of stress,

napolean is still the same, he always comes out for a look, they are going to be nice no matter what,

cool, can't wait to show you the others in person, but tell chloe she has to come inside for a look, :lol:

Awww well I loved having them!! They were no trouble at all....:D
I am sooo looking forward to seeing them all!!

Chloe says..... :shock:

This
*sits and waits for the usual dirty, boring, ugly coastal brigade to step in*

And this

:lol: lets face it, most that say they hate coastals really just hate some of the coastal owners, :lol::lol::lol:

I kind of saw that as an invitation, to be honest i thought you were looking for that kind of remark :lol: guess i was wrong.

I regularly take the mickey with alot of members and they do the same to and with me. I nver mean any harm by it. Sorry if i have offended mate, you know what i think of your animals. To be honest i usually only have a dig at those who bite back and who i think can handle the joke, sorry if it got a bit much mate. Everything was meant tongue in cheek.

You see the trouble coastals can cause? :lol:

Awww well I loved having them!! They were no trouble at all....:D
I am sooo looking forward to seeing them all!!

Chloe says..... :shock:

thanks mell, it's not long now, and i'm very happy i get to meet chloe this time seeing i missed her on my holiday, tell her i'll be very gentle with her, :lol:

Last edited:
It was a personal joke Gordo....

But its ok no harm done.... you just go back to taking the mickey out of other members, thats always amusing :lol:

Steve post up those other pics of when you first got em.... pleeeeease :D

I regularly take the mickey with alot of members and they do the same to and with me. I nver mean any harm by it. Sorry if i have offended mate, you know what i think of your animals. To be honest i usually only have a dig at those who bite back and who i think can handle the joke, sorry if it got a bit much mate. Everything was meant tongue in cheek.

You see the trouble coastals can cause? :lol:

no offence taken, i know most of what u say is in fun, but to be honest this stuff about feeding coastals to bhp's and all the other stuff about hating coastals is just so childish coming from grown men and women, :shock: i just laugh at them, some boring lives if all they can do is try to have a go at me, :lol:

no offence taken, i know most of what u say is in fun, but to be honest this stuff about feeding coastals to bhp's and all the other stuff about hating coastals is just so childish coming from grown men and women, :shock: i just laugh at them, some boring lives if all they can do is try to have a go at me, :lol:

Not to mention the fact that it's ILLEGAL :shock::rolleyes:

MORE PICS :shock::lol:

It was a personal joke Gordo....

But its ok no harm done.... you just go back to taking the mickey out of other members, thats always amusing :lol:

Steve post up those other pics of when you first got em.... pleeeeease :D

thats the way gordo, we enjoy you having a go at others, :lol::lol:

ok cass, just for you.............

Orla5959.jpg

napolean5961.jpg

napolean5964.jpg

Orla5960.jpg

couple more from last night.........

orla6198.jpg

napolean6215.jpg

napolean6200.jpg

I don't know why people don't like coastals.

me either :rolleyes: morelia and womas are my favourite australian pythons :D

But wait till theres some new mutation available and the anti coastal crew will be falling over themselves to secure some :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back