Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
End of conversation. And shall investigate whether or not it is legal in QLD for captive dead animals. Pretty sure all native reptiles are a protected species.

Anyways back on track.... Don't want another thread deleted.

Love those pics Steve...

And I totally agree Colin :D

hey Steve.. they are looking really really good..i wood class them as hypo's too.. JMO
too much black missing for them to be anything else really.. And they just look stunning.. congrats mate..
(Hmm wonder if he wood like to give me one since i lost my baby this week.. hehehehehehehe)
wot do u think cass... shood steve have to give me a replacement????????

They are very pretty snakes Steve, congrats:)

Only if they are fed live or wild caught. If they are dead and captive animals then it is legal.

so your saying it's legal to kill captive bred coastals and feed them to bhp's, i really think you are very wrong......

you can't even feed captive bred skinks to lizard eating snakes unless they are on the feeder list,

can you show me where it says you can feed coastals to other snakes?

thanks moosenoose, i'm rapt, and even more seeing as i got a pm from a hypo breeder telling me how nice looking my hypos are,

thanks colin, i'm hoping for something this season, i'll let u know how they go, no eggs yet........

thanks kyro, they are pretty, :lol:

cass, i'll fill all your enclosures, no worries, i'll even charge you for the pleasure of looking after my babies, :lol:

hey Steve.. they are looking really really good..i wood class them as hypo's too.. JMO
too much black missing for them to be anything else really.. And they just look stunning.. congrats mate..
(Hmm wonder if he wood like to give me one since i lost my baby this week.. hehehehehehehe)
wot do u think cass... shood steve have to give me a replacement????????

hold in there hun, you still might find river, but if you don't, we will work something out,

yes thats it, even if they get more black they will never have full black,

whatever they are, hypo or not they are beautiful animals.
should be happy with them when they grow up!

oh there nice,why do people say coastals are boring? there so nice steve,well done
how much would something like this go 4?

so your saying it's legal to kill captive bred coastals and feed them to bhp's, i really think you are very wrong......

you can't even feed captive bred skinks to lizard eating snakes unless they are on the feeder list,

can you show me where it says you can feed coastals to other snakes?

I can't find a law saying that it is legal to use snakes as feed, but on the same token i can't find a law that says captive native animals can not be euthenased. If they can be euthenased i would put it out there that they can then be disposed of in a way that the owner chooses which i would assume using as feed would be one of them.

well pony im no hypo breeder, or a coastal breeder at that....not yet anyway. but i must say they are nice looking little guys, you are on your way to gett some awesome patternless snakes i thinks. lol i think we shal have to change our enclousre business adventure to include your snake breeding, you still happy with the 5 dollar payment and a can of coke :lol::p

cheers
H.

thanks whisper2 and reptilegirl.............

hi helikaon, :lol: make it coke zero and a bottle of bundy, :lol:

not worth it...........

Last edited:
i can't believe you think we can kill our healthy captive bred coastals to feed to bhp's and anybody that even thinks it's ok shouldn't be allowed to have a licence to keep our protected native animals, really come on, don't you think thats taking this have a go at ponybug thing way to far................ how childish and stupid................

exactly, just read what wariukamakazi (or whatever you call yourself) wrote.
grow up you bloody sook!

thanks whisper2 and reptilegirl.............

hi helikaon, :lol: make it coke zero and a bottle of bundy, :lol:

im disaapointed in you steve, i cant believe you drink bundy, i have bourbon:lol: much better

and coke zero ewwwwwwwwwwwwww hahahhahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back