Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im disaapointed in you steve, i cant believe you drink bundy, i have bourbon:lol: much better

and coke zero ewwwwwwwwwwwwww hahahhahah

well if it's free then normal coke and bourbon will do...............

hi steve

nice coastals there i wouldnt jump in to quick to say they are hypo's (how old are they)
cause i breed to coastals looking like complete hypo's no black what so ever and then after a few months just a lil black and now a yr on they have black not as much as your normal standed coastals but still enough not to call hypos...

cheers
ben......

p.s none the less great coastals. coastals are my fav aswell deffinatly the most variable out of any australian snake !

hi ben, i know what your saying, these were bought as coastals, not hypos, i've seen your hatchys and they were hot,

but the thing is there are 2 types of hypos, the ones with no black and the ones that have black but not as much, hypo means reduced not none........
my hypo male looks like he has heaps of black, but he doesn't, it's grey not black, big difference, but thats my opinion......

yeh i no what hypo means
i was just giving you an example of what happened to mine
ino hypo means reduced black

cheers
ben..........

yeh i no what hypo means
i was just giving you an example of what happened to mine
ino hypo means reduced black

cheers
ben..........

sorry mate, that was more just an observation, didn't mean it to be directed at you,

i still think your hold back is a stunner, you know the one i mean...........

"I can't find a law saying that it is legal to use snakes as feed, but on the same token i can't find a law that says captive native animals can not be euthenased. If they can be euthenased i would put it out there that they can then be disposed of in a way that the owner chooses which i would assume using as feed would be one of them."

You serious mate??!

You really aren't quite on the ball with the law are you.. Going to give away free hatchlings when I prove you wrong again?

exactly, just read what wariukamakazi (or whatever you call yourself) wrote.
grow up you bloody sook!

If you go back and read all my posts regarding coastals (including Steve's) i have never said that they should be used for BHP food. That was someone else's comment. In my interpratation of the law it is legal to use any captive native wildlife as feed for any animal. As far as i am aware it is legal for us to humanely dispose of any animal that we own, not getting into the ethics of it, but from the reading i have done it is within the law.

If you don't like that, fine honestly i didn't expect anyone to. It was a joke that some people managed to take seriously. So if growing up means i have to take everything so seriously, i'd much much rather stay right here and have a laugh every now and then thankyou.

Again.... can I have a free hatchy when I prove you 'interpretation' of the law wrong?? lol..

i love them i have got one thats the same colouration...... cool ay .....how old are they ? and how much do they cost each ?

Again.... can I have a free hatchy when I prove you 'interpretation' of the law wrong?? lol..

Lol no i'm running out from proved wrong all the time :lol: and you said you didn't want it last time :( should get you a coastal instead.

You know my thoughts steve, and its all already been said, so :D;)

not gold plated, but in high demand............... :lol::lol:

looking tops steve. going to grow into some fine looking animals methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back