Albino Olive

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll have more stock in January-February. They make the majority of their money on custom enclosures and the hydroponics gear during the non breeding season. They dont breed their own stock so they really only have wat breeders bring to them

Albinos

This is my girl & I might be biased but I dont know how anyone can think she's ugly, in the sunlight she is lemon, yellow & lime:D:D:D

Attachments

• IMG_1542a.JPG
    IMG_1542a.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 177
Yeah absolutely disgusting! :shock:
You're all just jealous because you dont have one! I would love an albino carpet! The olives are particularly striking though.

Here is a boy that is nearly 4 years old. With some selective breeding i am sure he will sire some nice all cream coloured Albinos one day.

Much different to this other one that is just about to drop her clutch.....well hopefully anyway!

Regards

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0078.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 103
Gorgeous..

I much prefer the Carpets.. At least they have some patterning and a range of gorgeous colours other than plain old white..

Nice M.M love that male too..

Here is a boy that is nearly 4 years old. With some selective breeding i am sure he will sire some nice all cream coloured Albinos one day.

Much different to this other one that is just about to drop her clutch.....well hopefully anyway!

Regards

Mark

wow!

but still like the olives more

WOOHOO!!
Peg on all u albino breeders!
Love the look of them.
Do albino's have the same life span as regular coloured snakes? I'm assuming that its just the melanin thing and doesnt effect much else... I'd love to see an albino olive fully grown ;) in the flesh!
GTP's n the albino's for me, are VERY desirable....

Albinos don't live very long in the wild cos eagles spot them easily and eat them. This is why Dad won't let me have the Eagle and Buttermilk out at the same time. But in captivity there is no reason why they should not live as long as any other snake.

Here is Buttermilk about 7 or 8 months ago. I would take some new pics of her now, looking bigger, whiter and brighter but, as I mentioned before, the eagle is out atm.

Attachments

• IMG_0012 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0012 (Medium).JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0005 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0005 (Medium).JPG
    51 KB · Views: 122
Awww Lilly, Buttermilk is just gorgeous!! Can't wait til you can get her out for new piccies... would love to see how she's going now!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Cheers,
Mell

Lily,

It is lovely to see you online. You have been sorely missed. You have even dragged me out of hiding for this post.

Your darlings are looking happy and healthy! Thank you for sharing.

Lily,

It is lovely to see you online. You have been sorely missed. You have even dragged me out of hiding for this post.

i'll second that :D

Agreed Lily, where you been!

Beautiful snake there..

Still gotta get up there and take some shots... Might pop in over Chrissy break.

Lily,

Awwww you've been hiding........ **big hugs**
You can come out now the coast is clear... ;)

Lilly has been hiding too!! It's great to see you online again!!
Cheers,
Mell

wow, lily, pandora and mell in the same thread, now that i will remember, hi girls, :lol:

i vote the albino darwins, (sorry lily)

m.m. that males stunning,

Last edited:
i vote the albino darwins, (sorry lily)

Stay tuned then, Ponybug... cos we have a brand new, exciting line of Albino Darwins coming up this season. Clutches incubating as I type. This line is not related to the Blondie line and we can't wait to see what thrilling new morphs appear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back