B&G Jungle Has Shed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choco

Reaction score
I posted the first pics of this little girl a couple of weeks ago after I got her and she was due to shed. Well she has shed now and thought I would share the update.

Cheers,

Choco

Last edited:
Gorgeous! I love her colour :)
You have nice hands by the way, Lol had to be said!! :p

awesome animal, love the pattern and colours, thats the sort of snake id love in my collection

Thanks for the update Choco! Got to find a nice male for that one...Ill try and get one for you, as long as I get second pick of the clutch after you! :)

Thanks all. She's looking good already for her age, she just can't grow up quick enough.

Gorgeous! I love her colour :)
You have nice hands by the way, Lol had to be said!! :p

I try my best.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the update Choco! Got to find a nice male for that one...Ill try and get one for you, as long as I get second pick of the clutch after you! :)

Deal. Looking forward to seeing what comes out of this years'.

Very nice colours and pattern. I must admit, you do have nice hands (in a manly sort of way). Thought I'd post a pic of my hands for comparison.
G1006-large.jpg

Yeah Its almot like she's yellow with black patterns, not black with yellow. That's what I liked bout her....and she hasn't bitten yet.

Great looking jungle choco love the reduced black ones (ie 70% yellow)

Congo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back