rom needed asap

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i moved out when i was 15 out to the middle of QLD on a cattle property with people id spoken to for 5 mins on the phone, i dont sugegst you do that lol, i then returned home for 2 weeks moved out again into a place with more total strangers off that website into a room i rented for $100 a week (although i basically had the whole house) and i didnt have a problem, infact i loved it but hey there are freaks out there i was just lucky i guess or people just chose not to prey on me cause i was so stoopid :D

i moved out when i was 15 out to the middle of QLD on a cattle property with people id spoken to for 5 mins on the phone, i dont sugegst you do that lol, i then returned home for 2 weeks moved out again into a place with more total strangers off that website into a room i rented for $100 a week (although i basically had the whole house) and i didnt have a problem, infact i loved it but hey there are freaks out there i was just lucky i guess or people just chose not to prey on me cause i was so stoopid :D

ill get to know the person first! lol

Go to a mates place.. Your friends parents will understand you need a safe place to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back