where can i buy nec-t10 blacklight tubes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timma

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi everyone does anyone know where i can buy nec-t10 blacklight uv tubes from around the sutherland shire area ? thanks heaps

I went to Lighting Affairs in Sutherland and got mine for $22. According to FalconBoy I got a bit ripped off, but I can't complain since I was able to drive there easily enough and not have to worry about freighting or w/e

Hi, I tried to PM you with details but couldn't, If you PM me I can send you details on where to get them for $12.

why not just post it here so others can benefit that what a forum does

The guy I got mine from had an ad on another site and I wasn't sure if I should put his details in an open forum, anyone could have PM'd me and I would have given them his contact details. I just wasn't sure as to what the right thing to do was.

Should probably mention that the one I got for $22 was a four foot tube....

/lol couldn't resist logging back in.
Now back to studying.

Nec-10 Lighte

You can get them at Midderps $12 to $14 for 2 ft Cheers Mark

l am the person that ( Jye and Peady ) is saying who he got his 3 NEC T10 Black Light UV Tubes from, if you want to order one from me just log onto Petlink and you will see my ad somewhere on there, and email me and l will see what l can do for you, or you can pm me on here.

Have herd alot about these tubes but have never used them.
Are they uva/uvb ?

I got mine for $19 for a 4ft tube, at Lights For You in Liverpool.

Yes they have UV-A and UV-B, they a cheap to buy and last for 12 months, based on 8 to 10 hours use per day, and no other UV Tube can match them at all.
log onto Google Australia and type in RDU UV Lighting Information, and you can see why the NEC T10 a the best UV Tube on the market.

l am the person that ( Jye and Peady ) is saying who he got his 3 NEC T10 Black Light UV Tubes from, if you want to order one from me just log onto Petlink and you will see my ad somewhere on there, and email me and l will see what l can do for you, or you can pm me on here.

michael-1924 was great to buy from. Super fast postage and friendly service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back