Snake id

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbaloush

Reaction score
Ok here's what happened we had a knock at the door from our neighbour she was moving pot plants around to make room for where her shed is going and when she lifted one she disturbed a brown snake which was about a foot long (going by how big she showed me)

We live in the southern suburbs of Adelaide so am i right to assume that this would be a baby brown?

Any chance it could be anything different?

And would it have been more likely to head to a pile of tree branches or our outside rumpus room that has two birds in it?

And no i'm not heading outside to look i love snakes but prefer my cute pythons not ones that can hurt me :)

Could be a Parasuta as well as a young Pseudonaja

Cheers,
Scott

awww dont be a baby just go get a photo! :p pleeeease :D i'd be out there in a flash!

Having lived just outside of Adelaide, it was almost certainly a juvenile Eastern Brown. They are one of the only snakes you get there.

yeah still get pics though
dont be frightened think of them like your python ,it wont hurt you just give it plenty of room
theres always a good chance that if the snakes brown then its a brown snake LOL

lol i think the browns are the ***** cats of all deadlie snakes they most likely run and hide so i think the branches. but it'll be back later for dinner.

LOL the brown snakes i come across are always scared and try everthing to get away LOL
its funny people are scared of them its the other way round in reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back