Baby Cockatoos Feeding Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OdessaStud

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Heres a picture of my 3 babies unfortunatly i cant keep all three but Im taking heaps of pics of them so I remember what they looked like when they were little and remind myself not to hand rear again lol.They have bibs on because of the mess they make of themselves.

Attachments

• baby cockies.JPG
    baby cockies.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 128
  • baby cockies 2.JPG
    baby cockies 2.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 128
Heres a picture of my 3 babies unfortunatly i cant keep all three but Im taking heaps of pics of them so I remember what they looked like when they were little and remind myself not to hand rear again lol.They have bibs on because of the mess they make of themselves.

Been there done that they are more demanding than human babies!!!

Great shots though, the little guy on the left in the first shot looks like a real character:)

They are 8 weeks old and yes very cute but very very demanding sad :( to see them go but cant keep everything we breed one went today and I cried like a baby one left wish i could keep it :(
Odie

*raaaaaaaaachh raaaaaaaach raaaa.........* all day, every time you walk past, or even everytime they hear footsteps if you're in a house with wooden floors, lol. But yeah, its all worth it. :)

*raaaaaaaaachh raaaaaaaach raaaa.........* all day, every time you walk past, or even everytime they hear footsteps if you're in a house with wooden floors, lol. But yeah, its all worth it. :)

LoL actually they are pretty good thank goodness, because they are in my bedroom and we have wooden floors just given them a branch to stand on to get the foot work happening heres some more pics sorry cant help myself.
Odie

Attachments

• Big Mouth.JPG
    Big Mouth.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 30
  • baby cockies.JPG
    baby cockies.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 34
They are vary cute, can i ask what you are feeding them on?
I'm doing 5 galah's and 2 rosella's at the moment, I must be a sucker for punishment :)

we need those bibs at wok so bad, we have three ring necks still being spoon fed and they are sooooo messy

Ive just started them on a combination of egg and biscuit and roudybush thickened and offering rice bubbles, whole corn and a small amount of black sunflower seeds to encourage them to start on seed.They eat alot less wet mix since introducting the seed hopefully another week and they will be weened :).

Raw penuts in the shell might help along the process, they love chewing and destroying, and it gives them something to eat at the same time. They soon learn to differentiate between penuts and window trims, so dont stress too much. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back