For Those who attended the Expo.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulweaver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Would like to on behalf of the V.H.S thank all who attended, Vendors and punters.

But as you know we can only get better with your help. Being the first expo we learnt a lot that can be improved for next years, and future years too come.

So for those who attened tell us what you would like to see, we know bigger, more breeders etc, but what else? what do you feel it was missing?

We can only help make things 'suit' you all if you tell us, so post away...........

hey soulweaver just an idea,do you reckon that say the VHS commitie could organise ofr next years expo tp be like an east coast our starting in like melb n finishing in like brissie? just a thought would kinda be like a US one

i went and it was great!!!!!! i brought a reptiles australia magazine and got free bumper stickers and free mouse pad so all in all it was great!!! cheers tebz

It was Great not much more to say! was fantastic weather you were havin a gesse or buyin some beautiful snakes will definatly be going next year if there's another and will have a spare tank ready and some doe! if i had money today i would have ended up with heaps but ahh well mabey next tym! was a great display!

I thought the Expo was great.
Hope it gets organised again next year.
A few more breeders from interstate would be good and maybe more reptile displays maybe like Raymond Hoser's which has some safe Venomous stuff.
It looked to me that a lot more shops could have had a presence there as well.
Better lighting in some areas too as there were spots that you couldnt really tell what was in the containers, maybe that had to do with the choice of containers too.
I reckon we need more displayers like Roy with heaps of stuff for sale, not knocking the smaller displayers in any way tho.
Hope this helps.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back