Viper vs Cat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Catcher Victoria

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
These pics of a wild gaboon viper eating a local cat while the other cats were watching are gold..
Enjoy

Attachments

• Gabonica_Katze1.jpg
    Gabonica_Katze1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 2,208
  • Gabonica_Katze.jpg
    Gabonica_Katze.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,574
Here puss puss puss hehehehehehehehe

Gaboons are just soooooo sexy. I really, really, really, really want one. Too bad it'll never happen.
Off to Datona next month so I might find someone willing to let me have a play :)

lol have fun and take some pics! Gaboons ar defidently one of my fav snakes, they are great! I like watching the clips of the one on youtube, gabby. That guy is so lucky

oops ther goes my vanity ... thought it was a thread about me ... lol

well i wouldnt want to take a bite from that fella, they have the largest fangs in the world if im correct ?
cheers
brad

Here puss puss puss hehehehehehehehe

Gaboons are just soooooo sexy. I really, really, really, really want one. Too bad it'll never happen.
Off to Datona next month so I might find someone willing to let me have a play :)

I have to agree, by far my favourite exotic :)
Nice pics Baz!

...I wonder which local threw the cat at it...?

...I bags Cat #2! ;)

wooah how big do those vipers get obviously big enough to eat a cat but much bigger?

Haha.... main course, and dessert are waiting close by! (2nd pic)

is there an after pic, that gaboon viper would have one seriously lump after eating that cat!

andrew

That gaboon is one well fed wild critter. No shortage of weight on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back