‘Jesus’ can’t save boy from snake bites

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does one put one's faith in common sense or religion..

IMHO religion has a lot to answer for!

Sure it wasn't 'Jeebus'??

Mind you, the family are probably saying 'Oh well, Jesus thought it was his time to go' to justify his death.

Crazy.

Like those looney's in the States, that dance around during the church service holding copperheads and rattlers. A few of those go by the wind every year but it doesn't stop them.

You mean Voudouns Jason?

And Waru- don't get too comfy- you'd be surprised what exists here in Australia. I could tell you some stories!!

I am in the States and you wouldn't find me dancing around a fire with one of those snakes :lol: that is what we call crazy folk AKA inbreeds

The main problem is the guy died over 2000 years ago, The surgery has been run by locums ever since.

They should have taken him to Benny Hinn :lol: :lol:

I've seen him on TV (so it must be true) touch people in wheelchairs on the head and not only make them walk again but do the moonwalk on stage :lol: Also cure cancer and other assorted ailments :lol:

I have no prejudice or bias, I hate all religions equally.

AntaresiaLady said:
You mean Voudouns Jason?

And Waru- don't get too comfy- you'd be surprised what exists here in Australia. I could tell you some stories!!

Yeah coming to think of it we have some whacked out hill billy's up here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back