↓Attention Mr Bredli ↓

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki.

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey All :D

Mr Bredli if you looking @ this :p :
I'm in search for a good looking girlfreind for Pretzel :D I'm looking into breeding .
And i'll know i'll have heaps of time to learn about everything i need to know :p
So if you have any female hatchies left That would be great .

Thanks in Advance
Nikki;)

To explain why she posted this.....Coz you dont answer PM's Mr.bredli

It was my idea...Good luck

There is a few on here who don't answer their PMs. Mr Bredli is not the only one!!!! Nikki, I have one of Mr Bredlis girls & she is BEAUTIFUL.

Last edited:
Seeing as Mr Bredli Is online ...B-U-M-P :D
WoW Kakariki :shock: i hope there are some females left :cry: , she's gorgeous

Ta Nikki. We like her but we are a teensy bit biased LOL. Her temperment is fantastic too. I hope you can get one from Brendon.

There is a few on here who don't answer their PMs. Mr Bredli is not the only one!!!! Nikki, I have one of Mr Bredlis girls & she is BEAUTIFUL.

She's looking beautiful Kakariki... and big!

Nikki you won't be disappointed dealing with Brendon. :D

Good luck Nikki hope you get want your after. kakariki yours is just beautiful.

:oops: Sorry Nikki. I replied to the PM on the other forum but forgot about this one. I should know today if there will be one spare for you. ;)

Theres no more Left i bet :cry: Thanks heaps anyway MrBedli ;)

Not at this stage Nikki, but one isn't definite and i'll be finding out today whether it is or not, so fingers crossed. :D

Wooohoo!!! :p Fingers Crossed :twisted:
homer-woohoo.gif

Nikki shouldn't you be a school at this time? Or did you just do a certain test? I was waiting or my son and I thought "that's Nikki Elmo!"

Oh My gosh yea i did the Selective schools test :D i wish you said Hi!! hehe .What school does your son go to? :p I was the only one from my school :(
Thanks Dragon lady

Small world. You kind of rushed past me to your mum and I thought you looked like that girl on APS! All the best with the selective test. He's at Ryde and big sister is at Ryde Secondary.
PS I'm incubating some Bredli eggs at the moment if you are interested in a hatchling later on...
Bob

Hi Nikki--just got back from Brendons . picked up a nice little male . not to sure what he has left but keep on him . you wont be sorry . RON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back