┼My Beardîe┼

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki.

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I Just chose out My Beardie .S/he is going to be sent down from Brisbane to Me :p
If its a Boy i'm going to call it Jambi , and if its a girl i'm going to call it Kimba :D

P1C.jpg

P1CC.jpg

Nikki ;)

wow, i love seeing them as babies, and the look in their eyes never changes...
enjoy it!

What will It be called for the first few months until you can tell?

That's great Nikki! As soon as i convert another enclosure i'm going to get some myself as they just seem like awesome pets!

looks like he/she needs a good feed!! but its bloody gogeos, hopefully i'll be gettign another some time jan.

well, fatten it up, and give it some love. has some nice orange ears..

Yea , i cant wait until i pick him/her from the Airport !
That would be so exciting opening a box with a baby Beardie inside

looks like he/she needs a good feed!!

He/she only hatched a couple of days ago! The babies are only just starting to show interest in bugs.

Nikki, your baby was the first one to start eating salad - she gobbled up a few tiny pieces of bok choy tonight :) Here are some new piccies I took for you tonight (in the first pic yours is the one at the back)....

2.jpg

1.jpg

that's awesome. i hope it's a boy... i went to uni with a chick called kimba...

Lol. Well I'm no expert, but this little one would appear to be sexing as female.

Hi nikki, great beardie it looks just like myne (a bit) myne looks dark here because it's in a tank, it's name is Phoenix i 'll get better shots whenthe camera isn't out of battery.

Attachments

• Phoenix.JPG
    Phoenix.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 54
Woo Hoooo , turns out i'm getting another Beardie from Miss B .Both seem to be girls at this stage :D

My Enclosures are all set up and ready for residents , and research is done :D

♫ My Other Baby ♫

nipped3.jpg

nipped_baby.jpg

Attachments

• nipped_baby.jpg
    nipped_baby.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 24
Look great, is the green mark so you can tell them apart or was it going to be a hold back?

Blue dont you mean :D umm i'm not quite sure .I think its to tell them apart ,i'll have to ask Miss B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back