┼My Beardîe┼

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i got my boy on wednesday ive waited all year coz we moved . yours are heaps cute. love the patterns

Very cute indeed Nikki :) I hear they might be having play dates with my little girls??

Yup, the marks are just to tell them apart. Suspected girls got green and suspected boys got red. Here's another pic of that baby for you Nikki :)

She's also the one in my avatar...

Attachments

• Nikki.JPG
    Nikki.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 31
Thanks Miss B :) , thats an Awesome pic :D
Yes Erin !! Definatly but i think they are too young :cry: Are you or Ben still able to babysit them in Janurary ? (thanks) :D
i'm not to sure on the exact date Scorps but it should be soon :evil: hehe, cause Hobbo has to drive all the way to Brissy to pick them up

Hobbo , ummmm if your looking @ this thread ;Do you know the exact date your heading up to Brissy :D
Thank you

Just forgot to add one thing , will i be needing an import licence to have my Beardies sent down to me by plane .And if they get transported by vehicle a will i still be needing one

yes nikki you will still need an import permit to go by road ,its looking like i will be going to brissy on the 2nd jan so if anyone else wants somthing taken to or picked up from brisbane pm me, call 0421002257 or email [email protected]

hobbo...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back