▼P®€TZËL After Shed Pics ▼

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki.

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys :D

I woke up this morning to an awesome sight :p Hehehe here are some snaps of Pretzel after his shed .I cant believe how red he has gotten now .He almost looks like a different snake :D
First pic is of him before his shed with his milky eyes .Couple of days later his eyes were back to normal .And then he stayed like that for a couple of days ...Then he suprised me this morning :p

Last edited:
WOW!! Nikki he's looking great:D

How big is he now?? Can't wait to get mine:D

Ben

hehe he looks all bright and happy after his shed doesn't he? He is gorgeous - I can't wait to get a Bredli - next on my list!

Hehe thanks :D I'm so proud of him , i'm going to give him a rest and maybe give him a rat tomorrow for his efforts :lol:
He is going to be 1 year old on the 21st of March :DAnd he is aprox 1m long :p

Nikki - Now he's starting to look like a REAL Bredli :D

Great shots - he's looking great...

You're so lucky. I want a bredli!

He's very cute.

Beautiful Nikki, where did you get him looks strikingly similar to mine and about the same age, got mine from Roy Pails but my girl hasnt shed yet.

He's looking great Nikki! That rock wall really compliments him too ;)

Great looking snake, and great looking enclosure background... did you make it or buy it?

ooh what a purrdy lil pretzel.. i mean bredli :p

Ace looking snakie Nikki :D

Good Pics Nikki. Interested in your background too. Is it homemade? Do you have other pics of it.

Trying to get some ideas for my little guy. The enclosure he will be in is only for his first few years and don't want to fork out heaps for something that he will be growing out of.

Woohoo!! todays his Birthday and Pretzels turning 1 year old :DI was going to pick up his girlfriend this morning but then i got told all the females have only had one feed and the good feeding ones turned out to be all Males :shock: How awesome would that be for Pretzels birthday present :lol: And on good Friday

And for the backround , my dad and i made it together .Heres the link for how we made it :
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/general-herps/the-making-of-our-backround-64255
pics included ;)Thanks for the awesome comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back