☼ Bredli Feeding & Beardie Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki.

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey All :D

Just took some Snaps of my 11month old Bredli eating his first Rat (hopper)
He stuggled a bit but he was fine .I watched him eat the whole thing , i love feeding time :shock:

On the other hand my monster beardies :rolleyes: they need so much work .But they are so sweet !!

Nikki ;)

Last edited:
Nikki - Pretzel looks like he's growing really well...and don't worry, a rat that size wasn't a struggle for him... :D

Your Beardies are looking good too - and don't worry, they become less work as they grow... :D

Pretzel and ur beardies are looking fantastic!

the beardies might be alot of work but their so much fun its worth it! :)

Aww Kiko and Kimba look great! You're doing an excellent job with them :)

Have you weighed them lately? They're getting really big!

Thanks so much guys!

I sure did Ash :D, Kimba is 22g and Kiko (miss little piggy :lol:) is 24g

I cant wait until they are a bit bigger so i dont have to pick out those little woodies for them :lol:

Here are some more piccies :p

Last edited:
Nikki - I used to be down in my garage at 4am every morning before work sorting appropriately sized Woodies - I am VERY glad my guys are now eating vegies and adult Woodies :D

If you get a chance get a photo of Pretzel with something to compare for size/length - would love to see how big he's getting...

Luke - Usually, occasionally they will just open their mouth and swallow - but 99% of the time they will strike and constrict first...

A good idea is to warm the thawed food first (just in a bowl of warm water) which helps with the snake reacting as though the food was live...

looking good nikki, as aslan said hopper rat for pretzel is fine. My bredli is 12 months old and has been smashing hoppers for the last 3 months.

Beardies look good, as all of miss b's do. i feel your pain with how much work they are compared with a snake, my 4 new blueys now have me up at 5 every morning so i can feed and clean them, then clean the snakes mess and try get to work on time.

soo jealous of your beardies :p

mine are coming on hopefully Monday!

hehehe , glad i'm not the only one :rolleyes:
awesome SyKeD , be sure to post pics !
sure Aslan , what would you like me to compare him with ?:D
Pretzel is due to shed soon , his eyes arent milky yet but his scales are getting pretty dull

Pretzel is due to shed soon , his eyes arent milky yet but his scales are getting pretty dull

Wait til he's shed, then get a photo for us - would love to see him looking his best...

Anything you have around the house, or hold him or something, mostly interested to see how much he has grown since your first photos of him...

I'm at school at the moment because i'm doing a presentation on kiko , kimba and pretzel :D
Just getting some piccies :D
Nikki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back