1,474 megapixel Camera‏ - Amazing!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chillsandfevers

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Big Brother is watching you.

Take a few minutes to look at this have a look at the crowd at the back it the photo and then zoom in... zoom out after for maximum effect!!!

This is a photo from the 2009 Inauguration, In which you can see IN FOCUS The face of each individual in the crowd !!!

You can scan, double click and zoom to any section of the crowd... wait a few seconds... and the focus adjusts.

The picture was taken with a robotic camera at 1,474 megapixel. (295 times the standard 5 megapixel camera)

Fullscreen Gigapan Viewer: President Barack Obama's Inaugural Address by David Bergman

thats is amazing! cant believe how far it can zoom

that is bloody awesome... im enjoying the fact that there is so many people there....

there has to be someone in focus picking their nose....

I got that a couple of months back in an email,its pretty amazing hay?

I looked for the exact same thing sturdy and couldnt find anyone haha

that is bloody awesome... im enjoying the fact that there is so many people there....

there has to be someone in focus picking their nose....
Every one is wearing gloves lol.There are a pair of cops standing next to a tower i think one of them is picking his nose he has his head down and finger up lol.

so don't waste your money on 1236 megapixel, when you can get 1474. it is amazing.

Check it out! I found "Shredder" (Ninja Turtles)!

He couldn't hide forever... :lol:

Attachments

• shredder.JPG
    shredder.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 200
  • Shredder closeup.JPG
    Shredder closeup.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back