100 days today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well these eggs have made the 100 DAY mark are are still looking pretty good.

They came from a very nice jungle girl and were laid on 14/10/

When these hatch they will be a touch behind their clutch mates out of my normal incubator.

They hatched on 9/12/ and have already had 2 feeds....

Attachments

• 2452.JPG
    2452.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 86
Awesome Nev, and those eggs still look great.

Not much longer until we get to see the results I guess!

Looking forward to seeing the results. Ive followed your other thread, does this mean they have about 20 days left?

Looking forward to seeing the results. Ive followed your other thread, does this mean they have about 20 days left?

This is the first time I've cracked the 100 days so I was guessing when in the other thread I thought they should go about 120 days.
I'm now checking them every day

Ok thanks what temp are they being incubated at ??

The eggs in this incubator have had a thermometer probe jammed in between 3 or 4 eggs so the actual egg temps have ranged from a high of 27C to a low of 23.3C

Over the past week the weather has been very mild and yet I've noticed a slow and slight increase in the eggs temps. This must be from metabolism.

Khagan.......my other thread 56 days and counting referrers to a tub of eggs in the slow, slow cooker (bath tub).

These eggs are in a small bar fridge with the t/stat set at 24C

Last edited:
i hope you get the markings your after. I think your a little bit silly giving away secrets if all goes to plan

As I put in my first post the rest of the clutch hatch on 9/12/ which was about 55 days which is about the average for jungle eggs incubated at 31.5C

The attached pic is of 2 of these babies after their first shed.

Maybe the ones in the slow cooker might come out with blue and white stripes?????????

Attachments

• 2420 - Copy.JPG
    2420 - Copy.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 111
those two are gorgeous if the others are better they would nearly be perfect well done devil

if they have purple and white id be interested in a pair say $100,000 both

i hope you get the markings your after. I think your a little bit silly giving away secrets if all goes to plan

I really don't think that these babies will be any different than normal. Genetics ect confuse me but I'm thinking that the colours and patterns are part of the babies genetic make-up and I doubt if their genetics can be changed by temp manipulation.

Having said that if I get blue one with white strips then all my thoughts on genetics will be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back