18mth Old EWD's sale or swap

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmbrimer

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all - my last one got deleted in the great forum disaster of 2003, so here go's again with a reduced price!

2 18mth old water Dragons, great specimens around 40 odd centimetres from nose to tip of tail. Feeding on Crickets/Woodies/Greens and Beardie Pellets. Sex unknown at this stage. Happy to swap for something, or $75 a pop. I'm in sydney, definately prefer local....

Thanks!!!

I WOULD ABSOLUTLY LOVE ONE :!: :!: :!:
I really need a female :D :D :D
do you recon that they could be housed outside??
i live in the sutherland shire if it is close :?:

40 cm is plenty big enough to go outside Saikrett.
I have a couple about that size and it's pretty easy to pick out the male with the red belly and all.Just wondering how come you are not sure of the sexes,Jim.
I am in Wagga otherwise I would take them off your hands for you.
But Afrodude says I am leaning too much already.

It's probably too late this season to breed any more.(although it is a late season)
18 months is a little young...if you left it to next season you may get 2 or 3 clutches from a 2 yr old female.

Basically when they're this age the pink belly and crest doesn't nesecarily mean that they're males - they probably are, but you can't be certain. Both of mine I'm pretty sure are males, but I'm not gonna gaurantee it till I get them sexed, or someone isn't fussed :). Kinda bummed if they're both males tho, gottem as a pair....

Yep definately too young to breed still - maybe next season if they grow well, or maybe even the following. Would go really well outside - already spend a fair bit of their time outside, but I don't really have room n e more. I'll get some pics up ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back