Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXExplodexX

Reaction score
2 way enclosure.

What Dimensions would I need for a Adult Jungle Carpet Enclosure and Adult Spotted Python enclosure. I will be putting the Jungle in the first bay, The spotted python in the second bay. . How much do you think it will cost all up ? As I'm wanting to get rid of my 2 separate enclosures, Just make 2 way enclosure. So Then There will be more room, Easy to transport.

Last edited:
Thanks, When my Dad gets back from work, Where gonna sort it out. The Jungle Python Will have an enclosure 1.5 H, 1.5m W, 1.5m H, Spotted Python 1.5m L, 1.5, 1.0m H. Will that be to big for my spotted python ? Or Should I make it smaller ?

- - - Updated - - -

Any know, What wood is good to build a reptile enclosure ?

That's pretty huge for a Mac. It would be fine in half that but if you've got the space, might as well take advantage of it.
I personally prefer melamine for fully DIY enclosures but lots of people also use plywood. It's cheaper and lighter but needs to be sealed to make it water resistant.
Materials shouldn't cost you more than about $150-$200 tops but that's without heating and electrical equipment.

Spotted should only need an enclosure 90cm long, 60 cm high and 60cm deep and for the jungle you could get away with something 90cm long, 1.2m high and 60 cm deep...

I've got a bredli and spotted , they new enclosure are going to be 1.2 by 0.6 by 1.2 for the bredli and the spotted will have a 1.2 by 0.6 by 0.6
its going to an 2 bay enclosure over all size 1.2 long 0.6 wide/deep 1.8 high

Thanks. The enclosure I'm building the measurement have changed.For my Spotted Python the measurements will be ,1.5m L, 60cm H, 60cm W. Jungle Python enclosure 1.5m H, 90cm W, 1.5m L.

I've got a bredli and spotted , they new enclosure are going to be 1.2 by 0.6 by 1.2 for the bredli and the spotted will have a 1.2 by 0.6 by 0.6
its going to an 2 bay enclosure over all size 1.2 long 0.6 wide/deep 1.8 high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back