• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 x Blue Tongues Wanted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gery

Reaction score
Wanting to buy 2 x young Eastern Blue Tongue Lizards. Preferably a male and female. If delivery not available I am in the SE Qld region for pick up. Please PM me if you can help or want further details. Thanks Gery.

I could help you out if you could get to S.A and wanted Blotched Blue Tongues...

PM if you are able to get here though, I know a guy selling them for $30 each I think, I am getting two...

I know that Southside Pet Barn have one (possibly two) Blue Tongue's at the moment - not sure on age or gender.

Wanting to buy 2 x young Eastern Blue Tongue Lizards. Preferably a male and female. If delivery not available I am in the SE Qld region for pick up. Please PM me if you can help or want further details. Thanks Gery.

Try Just Reptiles in Ipswich (John) or Brisbane Pet Superstore in Stafford (Maria).

Cheers,
Andrew

Try Just Reptiles in Ipswich (John) or Brisbane Pet Superstore in Stafford (Maria).

Cheers,
Andrew

Cheers mate tried pet superstore is my nomal pet store and going to Just Reptiles tomoz

Cheers :)
gery

I just had a look at the Just Reptiles website, it says they have adult Eastern's available :) Hope you find what you are after, and if you do be sure to post some pics :D

Lol yeah sorry guys, missed that one. Thanks Tsubakai!

725-900Alpine Blotched Blue Tongues 8 months old. 2 are in excellent health and the third (bottom left in photo) is missing it's front legs. Buy the 2 good ones and get the third one free.

$140 each for the 2 healthy ones.
If buying the lot $280 for the 3
Vic Metro​

http://www.herpshop.com.au/

lol one is stumpy :)

hey guys i got the female still need a male...keep me updated
post pics of her tomorrow

cheers, gery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back