2011 APS Calendar

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you interested in purchasing a calendar?

• Yes, please order some more so that I can buy one!

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No, I already have my calendar :)

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No, I am not interested.

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Hi All,

The 2011 APS Calendar is now complete!

This year we have opted for a double-sided A4 calendar. This has allowed us to bring the price down to $20 (including delivery) without sacrificing the size of the fantastic photos.

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

CLICK HERE TO ORDER!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the competition by both submitting entries and voting and congratulations to the following members for producing such great photos!

January

An adult Kreffts shortneck turtle by Kitah

1_Turt.jpg

February

Green Tree Python by Waterrat

1_R2207.jpg

March

another one by jordanmulder

1_IMG_1033.jpg

April

SA Woma by No-two

2_tn_Snakes_alive_061.jpg

May

yummmmmmmm we LOVE our mealworms by Deb64

1_IMG_3710.JPG

June

Shingleback by Mattsnake

1_St_George.JPG

July

Chondro Close Up by Southside Morelia

1_Chondro.jpg

August

Pink Tongue by moosenoose

1_DSC_016489.JPG

September

Western Brown by Sturdy

1_DSC_0090.JPG

October

Lace Monitor Varanus varius by bevan07

2_laceyrelease1.jpg

November

Red-bellied Black by chooks

2__MG_4604_RBB.jpg

December

Nephrurus levis levis striped by strophurus

1_levisstriped001.jpg

The calendar is printed on 210gsm paper with full-page colour imagery. It is available for order immediately and is shipping out right now!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER!

OO I hope that order went through. I did the palpay thing then arrived back but no receipt.. LMK If I have failed in the payment part! :)

The first batch of calendars just went out :) Let me know what you think of them when you get them.

Picked mine up from the post office today.
Photo quality is great! As is the quality of the calender itself. The format for the calender dates seems a bit plain but thats fine.
I am very happy with it, and now after seeing it my mum wants a levis and sister wants a woma :p
Thank you Admin for making these calenders available :)

Might buy some more later in the year for presents lol

I received the ones that I ordered.

They are fantastic!!!!

Still love the RBB the best!
A couple are pressies!!

Great job Admin!

Awesome.. good to hear that they have started arriving. Keep posting any feedback here :)

I just put in my order, cant wait pics look stunning

I just put my order in too, can't wait to receive the calendar! The photos look lovely, there's a nice mix of species this year which I like to see.

Oh My Gosh!!!!!! That Red Bellie in November is my all time favorite snake photo ever!
that is just incredible. I think I will just have thet photo up for the whole 12 months. :)

There are some amazing photographers on this site! Congratulations to those people who had their photo chosen for the 2011 calendar.
I just placed my order and am looking forward to receiving it.

Mine turned up today :D Looks fantastic! I think my favourite is probably the levis. Then probably the lacey and pink tongue :)

SnakeyTroy is right that is one awsome Photo. sick one Chooks!! ;-)

Sorry mate, beautiful photos but 7 out of 12 aren't even snakes. Should be titled aussie reptiles not pythons and snakes. Maybe next one if you decide to make it only snakes and pythons like the name infers.

Sorry mate, beautiful photos but 7 out of 12 aren't even snakes. Should be titled aussie reptiles not pythons and snakes. Maybe next one if you decide to make it only snakes and pythons like the name infers.

Aussie Pythons and snakes is name of our website, not name of the calendar.
this name was created 10 years ago when APS was mainly concentrating on snakes. Our site developed to something bigger in 10 years of existence.
Yes, we are interested in all reptiles here on APS.
And no, we will be not changing name of our site.

Hope that this will answer the question many people are asking time to time.

calendar

great pics but wrecked it by putting basic Calendar sheets with it, next time spend a little more time on it by paying a graphic designer to make it look better. I could do way lot better - try me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back