2011 APS Calendar

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you interested in purchasing a calendar?

• Yes, please order some more so that I can buy one!

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No, I already have my calendar :)

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No, I am not interested.

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
great pics but wrecked it by putting basic Calendar sheets with it, next time spend a little more time on it by paying a graphic designer to make it look better. I could do way lot better - try me!!

And how much would you charge to design, print and distribute them?

For only $20 (including registered post) these calenders were a bargin

The photo's look fantastic, and for only $20 inc postage... I was expecting a lot more. Just ordered , thumbs up for giving us something to look at every day of the months to come. I personally like the mix in reptiles/pythons, while i dont have a python (only a blue tongue) i will thoroughly enjoy looking at the pythons on my wall !!!

Thanks for nice feedback. Adam is doing all this with out profit. He selected more expensive paper for this calendar, so all this quality photos are not compromised.
Our only reward is to read happy members comments. I am sure that winning photographers are also happy to read all the compliments. After all, only think they have as price is free calendar.

I am very, very happy Slateman, it's a privilege to have an image in the calendar, the quality is tops. I bought two extras - Chrissy presents for friends, I am sure they will appreciate something unique.
Thanks for the opportunity to participate.

Michael

Sorry everyone, we have run out of calendars.

I can order some more in, but want to get an idea of what kind of demand is still out there. Please vote in the poll attached if you are still interested.

Hi there guys - I paid for two calendars on 31/8 and received quick notice of a registered article at the PO - picked up today and there is only one copy..... please order more - because......you owe me!! ;)
I want to send the second one to a friend in NZ who is sooooo envious of our reps.
Thank you and keep up the good work

Received mine today, very happy with it! So thanks for the effort and the outlay of costs in putting this together...really appreciated.

For those that are complaining...I use to be a graphic designer and personally can not fault the calendar. And the cost of $20 is redicolous, should be $30 + Postage (that's what they cost everywhere else and that's what I would of paid). So be a bit more appreciative guys, or they may stop making them altogether!

Hi there guys - I paid for two calendars on 31/8 and received quick notice of a registered article at the PO - picked up today and there is only one copy..... please order more - because......you owe me!! ;)
I want to send the second one to a friend in NZ who is sooooo envious of our reps.
Thank you and keep up the good work
Sorry for the mix up. You ordered 1 calendar but paid for 2. Luckily I have one left that I can send out to you tomorrow.

Looks like there are still some people that have missed out (and there's plenty of time left in the year) so I will order another batch. I'll keep you all posted.

Have received the second calendar - Thank you so much Mr Admin Man I've been a bit of a silent member, so probably time to let you know how much I enjoy a browse of the site from time to time. As to discussion re the quality of the Calendars - you've got my vote. For the money they are beautiful photographs well presented and have the advantage of being totally useful on a daily basis. Cheers.

The new batch of calendars has now arrived! Please feel free to start placing orders again, I will start sending out calendars again on Monday.

Got my calendar, can next year have a bigger option and public holidays etc listed on them?

Fantastic shots love the close up of the GTP!! Ordered one but I forgot to put my username in the reference line, will this be a problem??

Fantastic shots love the close up of the GTP!! Ordered one but I forgot to put my username in the reference line, will this be a problem??
Shouldn't be... I'll let you know if I can't work out which payment is from you.

Hi there I placed my order and went to pay via pay pal but it keeps trying to charge me for 2 calanders even though I only ordered 1. I change the cart details back to 1 and then go to checkout and its still says $40.00 for 2 can you see if I place my order correctly please. (no payment has been made)

Hi there I placed my order and went to pay via pay pal but it keeps trying to charge me for 2 calanders even though I only ordered 1. I change the cart details back to 1 and then go to checkout and its still says $40.00 for 2 can you see if I place my order correctly please. (no payment has been made)
You can just change the "2" to "1" to update the cart.

Ok have reordered and now payed for 1 Calandar via pay pal. look forward to it arriving.

Got my calendar yesterday. Very very good quality and at a bargain price!! Thanks for all the hard work that went into putting it together and to the photographers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back