2011 APS Calendar

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you interested in purchasing a calendar?

• Yes, please order some more so that I can buy one!

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No, I already have my calendar :)

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No, I am not interested.

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic shots love the close up of the GTP!! Ordered one but I forgot to put my username in the reference line, will this be a problem??
Thanks Pok_Pok.:D It is a Fantastic Calender and all the shots are fantastic and the price is a bargain, I too am going to purchase a few, especially to give to my Bro who's Birthday is in July..lol.
Support the site everyone, as the guys on here are doing a great job for little income and for ours and the herps we love's benefit!
Well done Adam, Slatey and Co!!!

This calendar is done with out profit. It is available as compliment for our members and it is good promotion for our site.

Hi guys, Just wanted to say "Cheers!!" i bought one for my dad for fathers day and he loved it :)

You know...he and I were so impressed that we got talking about how it's a shame there are only 12 months in a year, thinking of all the fantastic work that just didn't make the cut :( I wonder if a "Coffee Table" book would sell? As a fundraiser maybe? I know i'd buy two, and i'm betting anyone who had a Pic in it... just a thought.

Great work anyway, i'll definately be getting a couple of next years ;)

I received mine today and i love it, how do i go about getting my BHP in there ??? great job, awesome quality.

what methods of payment do you accept ? is bank deposit ok and will it give me the option to pay that way.

thanks.

When will I receive the calendar ? Tried to PM you but it wont allow me to do so.

Thanks Mike.

there is only 3 calendars left for sale. Please hurry if you are interested.

You did great job with the calendars this year Adam. I am looking forward to next year issue. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back