Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile_lover83

Reaction score
Hi All
I'm curious to know if anyone from Aussie Pythons will be going to the expo on Sunday 12 Feb and in particular, selling any livestock? I'd love to get an idea of types and prices ppl will be asking.
Look forward to it!
Cheers

I will be going for sure; not a seller but might look at what sort of Jungles are up for sale; can`t wait I am like a kid before xmas lol!! :) Not long put a deposit on a woma; so won`t have the money I would really like to take. Have a good day at the expo and hope to see you there!!

I will hopefully be going to the expo. And my birthday is the day after so i might get my self some pressies hahah :)

Im going, unfortunatly saving my money :/ Ahh but its going towards a reptile anyway.

Will anyone wear name tags of their username there?

I will be there but not selling anything. Planning on doing some shopping instead :)

I'm not so sure that people will want to be recognised via their user names - it isn't really an online dating forum, HA HA HA. What are you hoping to get Snakes123 and Grogshla?

I would love to pick up another snake Oz H Girl
Nothing in particular but I would love a Woma :)
I would also be very interested in a Boyds dragon
What about you??

True, but then we can atleast get an understanding of who we are talking to over the internet.

And its a secret :)

Oh really! Well then, hopefully you post pics :)

I'd love a BHP or an Albino Darwin, we'll see though - I'm a shopoholic and I love my reptiles so it's going to be a dangerous situation lol

Just wear someone elses username on your tag, make them look bad instead.:lol:

There is a similar thread to this where i mentioned that DOArodents will be there. If you need some reptile food bring your esky or coolbag.
:p

Keen for castle hill expo

hi every1 really keen for this years expo dont know what to buy though any suggestions have about 400 willing to spend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back