Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi every1 really keen for this years expo dont know what to buy though any suggestions have about 400 willing to spend

Mate, walk around, do a couple of laps and then buy what you like. Thats what I did last year and I walked out with an awesome Woma.

yer i walked out with great diamond from doolittle farm i dont know what this year

Haven't heard anyone selling what I'm looking for :( damn it! lol

There's always the option of not taking an esky, and having warm rodents in my hand bag?! HA HA HA

Coz there's so much variety in one place! Seeing what's out there and getting your hands on it :)

Every year I decide I'm not going to buy anything and end up bringing something home... this year I have decided I will get something (haven't decided what to get though), so maybe I might not buy anything :shock:

That's what happens with us too, oshakoor, lol

well i want to get a couple of Pygopus nigriceps and HOPEFULLY a Kingii hatchy!!!

Haven't heard anyone selling what I'm looking for :( damn it! lol

Not all stallholders will announce what they will have for sale on here or any other forum, so it's best not to assume you won't find what you're looking for.

Take your licence details just in case.

hey guys this is my first year going to the expo (i missed last year) does anyone know if there will be breeders selling monitors?

I'm guessing (like Samnabz said), that a lot of sellers wont advertise on here what they are selling.

I'll be taking my license for sure (and loading it up with all my new babies)!

Every year I decide I'm not going to buy anything and end up bringing something home... this year I have decided I will get something (haven't decided what to get though), so maybe I might not buy anything :shock:

Lol, well done, I like your theory, I hope it works!

well i want to get a couple of Pygopus nigriceps and HOPEFULLY a Kingii hatchy!!!

Those Pygopus nigriceps's are cute! But whats a Kingii?

Last edited:
yeah they are , but are so hard to come across- waiting list apparently is from 1-3years :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back