Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure of the website but its ‎2012 CASTLE HILL REPTILE EXPO - SUNDAY 12 FEBRUARY 2012 (9AM-5PM)
AT FRED CATERSON RESERVE CASTLE HILL.

My partner and i will be going for sure! We'll have a stall and be selling Inverts..
Ill also be on the lookout for new beardies and maybe some baby monitors :D

Does anyone know if enclosures will be for sale or if enclosure builders will be in attendance? Thanks.

I shall be there. Unless I go back to the States before then.

lol I hope you can run in those heels cause my midgets a fast runner. You know the situation. lol

Lol Brad u know the situation what girl cant run In heels lol. There Mine mine mine But I can babysit if ur extremely nice while ur on ur tropical holiday lol :p

Does anyone know if enclosures will be for sale or if enclosure builders will be in attendance? Thanks.

Yes the legendary steins enclosures will be there

I'm going to the expo,looking to buy another beardie to go with my 5yo female,hope to see you all there

should be able to find all you want at the expo

yeah they are , but are so hard to come across- waiting list apparently is from 1-3years :(

Wow! That's insane!

My partner and i will be going for sure! We'll have a stall and be selling Inverts..
Ill also be on the lookout for new beardies and maybe some baby monitors :D

I actually saw someone on another thread (talking about the expo) say that they wanted Monitors

Yes, Stein enclosures will be there. I'm going to have to control my spending around them :)

Last edited:
I have Blonde maccys and roughys for sale,if interested i can bring them too the show with the other pre-organised pick up's at the show. Just PM me for details

Lol Brad u know the situation what girl cant run In heels lol. There Mine mine mine But I can babysit if ur extremely nice while ur on ur tropical holiday lol :p

Yes the legendary steins enclosures will be there

Legendary haha I like that ;) ps love the shoes fangs....that probably sounds weird coming from a guy but my wife is really into heels and i've learnt to appreciate and pick them for birthdays etc..

Wow! That's insane!

I actually saw someone on another thread (talking about the expo) say that they wanted Monitors

Yes, Stein enclosures will be there. I'm going to have to control my spending around them :)

Control.....pffft who needs it.....go nuts. haha if you're worried about getting carried away don't come near us ...we will have our current display there as well as a large GTP with aquarium option, an up spec Lowline and maybe something else...No really come say hi and introduce yourselves

Last edited:

lol I'm on my best behaviour, we will organize our game plan before hand lol

Last year there was a breeder there selling high yellow diamonds, his stall had corrugated iron and timber i think....anyone know if he will be there again and what his name was??

Just_Plain_Nuts

From memory i'm pretty sure is was Steve from Doolittle Farm.

Cheers

Steve.

Legendary haha I like that ;) ps love the shoes fangs....that probably sounds weird coming from a guy but my wife is really into heels and i've learnt to appreciate and pick them for birthdays etc..

Control.....pffft who needs it.....go nuts. haha if you're worried about getting carried away don't come near us ...we will have our current display there as well as a large GTP with aquarium option, an up spec Lowline and maybe something else...No really come say hi and introduce yourselves

Oh gosh, please dont encourage me! HA HA HA

Snakefarmer will have het and normal olives, maybe our last Albino ,(sale pending). Theyt have only had a few feeds so unless your experienced i'll keep them a while longer and give them a few more feeds before delivery.

I might have to start saving now for my next one Ben!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back