Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justdragons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I know its a little early this year (well it is for me) but i was just seeing if anyone has any girls belly up looking like a sausage full of marbles yet? Post pics of your Gravid Girls.. :)

So far ive got one mossman stimi who is looking good this season. ill post a pic when she is for sure.

I had one girl stimi out for a check other day and as she slid gently back in enclosure I could feel bump bump bump over my fingers... I've got my fingers crossed

No pics yet, but Pilb stimsons are belly up, as is my axanthic het BHP. Keelbacks are mating, but I don't expect anything from them this year and Ackies have been at it for months, but no holding my breath on them either.

I've seen my womas at it at least 10 times in the last month, seen stimmies once but that's because they always go into the hide together. Fingers crossed and hope it goes well for everyone.

Once belly up... How long before prelate shed... Sry but it's me first season trying to breed

Im a first timer too but i think you can calculate the time if its going to happen from the pre lay slough. Best to get a copy of a good species specific book.

Im a first timer too but i think you can calculate the time if its going to happen from the pre lay slough. Best to get a copy of a good species specific book.

I've read John Weigal book but can neve find rough dates of between belly up and pre shed... Haven't seen mine belly up yet but she don't like the male bothering her no more

Do snakes mate while brumating?? If thats the case do lizards do that aswell??

Rick - she's a hypomelanistic, translucent leatherback.

My pilb is extreeeeeemmerly fat but that's the cause of crickets and woodies she's been at.

Now she is doing this and hiding away i should take my male out so he will leave her alone yeah?? Or keep putting him in and out for a week at a time??

Pretty excited this year i could get some action.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374133634190.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374133634190.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 414
Lovely little pygmy stimston. Good luck. Hopefully she will produce some nice eggs for you.

Now she is doing this and hiding away i should take my male out so he will leave her alone yeah?? Or keep putting him in and out for a week at a time??

Pretty excited this year i could get some action.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

Are you sure she's gravid ? Lol......

I dunno? shoiuld i keep rotating him or is she good to be left alone now... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back