Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slateman how many eggs

- - - Updated - - -

Slateman how many eggs from your albino did you get ?

Here is my BHP female, slowly turning calico!
(Terrible iphone pic)
1231274_10152448980122565_888462454_n.jpg

I had one girl stimi out for a check other day and as she slid gently back in enclosure I could feel bump bump bump over my fingers... I've got my fingers crossed
What a load of rubbish

Excuse me? Why is what MidsReps said a load of rubbish?

Someone has exploded over night ;)
9931082005_ee618c6b1a_c.jpg

gotta love it.

Attachments

• DSCF0076.jpg
    DSCF0076.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCF0082.jpg
    DSCF0082.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 132
Fantastic TrueBlue how old and big is that girl? Bred to an albino male?

yeah bred to an albino male, shes not the only one in the family way as well .
So much for them having a weak gene and cant be bred together, thats just a lot of hog wash. lol.

Forgot to add, they are also protected by a number of different security measures, a couple of which are very detrimental to an intruders health.

Last edited:
Ovulated the other day but he's making sure lol
9957683665_ce8f0c10a0_c.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ummmmm
9991335134_6922a6095d_c.jpg

yeah bred to an albino male, shes not the only one in the family way as well .
So much for them having a weak gene and cant be bred together, thats just a lot of hog wash. lol.
there are few things in this world better then seeing an albino olive ovulating, laying eggs and then seeing those little white heads popping out of the eggs....
what pairing did they come from het/het, albino/ het or albino/albino? a couple of people have bred albino to albino now, I still cant seem to crack it but most strong breeders seem to come from an albino/het or het/het, albinos from albino/albino pairings don't seem to be the best breeding stock

Last edited:
btsmorhps,-
They are albino x albino, and their parents are from albino x albino which I also bred. So sorry mate your wrong once again. Albino x albino produce animals with as much vigour as any other pairing, well thats what ive found anyway.
I have another gravid albino female and a gravid het all knocked up by the same albino male which came from an albino x albino pairing I bred a few years back.
There are a couple of things I do that make olives breed very readily.

Last edited:
btsmorphs,-
Here are a couple of pics of these animals parents if you dought what I am saying. They have been posted here before a few years back so not from this season in case you may think that.

Norm,-
We all have to keep a few things to ourselves in this life do we not.

Attachments

• albino olives mating.jpg
    albino olives mating.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 103
  • gravid olive.jpg
    gravid olive.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 89
btsmorhps,-
They are albino x albino, and their parents are from albino x albino which I also bred. So sorry mate your wrong once again. Albino x albino produce animals with as much vigour as any other pairing, well thats what ive found anyway.
I have another gravid albino female and a gravid het all knocked up by the same albino male which came from an albino x albino pairing I bred a few years back.
There are a couple of things I do that make olives breed very readily.

rob you get very defensive when asked a simple question.... I was simply asking if you're albinos came from a het pairing or an albino pairing, as everyone I've spoken to including Gavin and I my experience the hatchlings from albino x albino pairings don't seem to be good breeders.

How can I be wrong when I was asking a question and only stating what I have found in my own personal experience with the ones I'm working with?

Norm,-
We all have to keep a few things to ourselves in this life do we not.[/QUOTE]

Yes we do, don't blame you one bit! Not a huge fan of olives but the albinos are stunning!

Nice looking albino's TB. Do they get sunburnt if they're outside to long? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back